news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-04-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default A Couple of Remixes

Nas & AZ- Life's A Bitch Remix

http://soundcloud.com/dday3212/lifes-a-bitch-remix

R.A.G.U. (Rae and Ghost United)- NY Remix

http://soundcloud.com/dday3212/ragu-ny-remix

they aren't final, still need to put a couple touches on em but i wanted to put them up anyway. let me know how they soundin cuz im think about makin a mixtape with remixes in the next few weeks.

peace
Old 05-04-2011, 12:49 AM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

cool , I wanted to ask you to post these when you asked about remixes.

did you rock these with the SP?

Lifes a bitch sounds on point. Lifes a bitch sounds good as fuck.You can hear you had to pitch down Nas' vox tho right? thats shit sounds ILL. its sounds dope to me

you used that sample from BRONZE sample bin for that RAGU huh??!!! shit is BUTTER!!!!

man!!!! make a remix tape of whatever you can cuz I would bump it for real G.realest talk.

you DID that with Ragu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
cool , I wanted to ask you to post these when you asked about remixes.

did you rock these with the SP?

Lifes a bitch sounds on point. Lifes a bitch sounds good as fuck.You can hear you had to pitch down Nas' vox tho right? thats shit sounds ILL. its sounds dope to me

you used that sample from BRONZE sample bin for that RAGU huh??!!! shit is BUTTER!!!!

man!!!! make a remix tape of whatever you can cuz I would bump it for real G.realest talk.

you DID that with Ragu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks man i appreciate that, especially since u helped me get started makin beats. yea i had to pitch the lifes a bitch acapella down a notch cuz the beat i used didn't really sound right being that fast

and yea i used the Al Martino sample for that RAGU track

And i still got the sp but i don't really use it anymore. I been usin maschine for awhile. its just a lot easier cuz i don't have to track beats out and can easily change the amount of verses and things like that. its also real similar to an mpc so its cool.
Old 05-07-2011, 03:15 PM   #4
Mic Tyson
Heisman

just finished my newest remix

Roc Marciano Feat. Sean Price- Snow Re-Remix

http://soundcloud.com/dday3212/roc-m...eat-sean-price

let me know what yall think!
Old 05-07-2011, 05:45 PM   #5
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

Roc Marciano

The sample sounds nice but I don't really feel the drums, drum loop is real nice but it doesn't really fit to the sample. I think it could be fixed with some EQing, get that together and this will be a real banger !

Ragu was sick !

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
Mic Tyson
Heisman

thanks for the feedback
Mic Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote