news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 05-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Rare(?) Wu CD covers.....

I'm sure not everyone has seen some of these and theyre high rez so....

(bobby digital nyc everything/do you hear the bells magazine sampler)

(triumph UK single edition)

NTyce CD single, went on to become Deadly Venoms affiliate all girl group. 4th Disciple produced this single.

UK edition of Youre all I need to Get By

No Love without hate CD single

UK edition sinlge of On & On

Pretty rare single featuring non album tracks freak the sorceres and the re-incarnation of freud

Method Man OG promo single (back)

Forever sampler
Old 05-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #2
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you were physically buying Hip Hop music between 1993 and 97 those releases above weren't rare except for the Wu sampler and the Bobby Digital sampler. You could buy most those albums on CD or cassette by walking into your local Sam Goody, HMV, Tower etc.

Ghostface - Good Times promo 12", got this at the excellent Sound Library NYC record store

Gravediggaz - 6 Feet Deep clean edit, got this at a record convention in NY. Never thought I'd see a clean version of THIS album..

don't remember how I scored this one, probably somewhere in the East Village, Manhattan

BulletProof Wallets bonus cuts, I think I got this at Sound Library NYC too
Old 05-11-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

wow, that looks like the dopest shit on wax. i want!!

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word i remember seeing these in my local music store a few years back in the vinyl used section

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:40 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post
If you were physically buying Hip Hop music between 1993 and 97 those releases above weren't rare except for the Wu sampler and the Bobby Digital sampler. You could buy most those albums on CD or cassette by walking into your local Sam Goody, HMV, Tower etc.
According to the guy thaat posted them on his site the Gravediggaz one was hard to find back in the day. Don't forget though these are also alot of UK special editions so there was no way you were finding them in the states.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #6
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Japan has a lot of special editions as well. Yet that is true for almost any genre of music they consume from the U.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:18 AM   #7
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkey

^^method, raekwon + cappa - "The Crow" i never heard of this song can someone post the mp3 link
mAlAkAz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:24 AM   #8
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mAlAkAz View Post

^^method, raekwon + cappa - "The Crow" i never heard of this song can someone post the mp3 link

Last edited by Caper; 05-12-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:26 AM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the crow = dart throwing

rap pavillon = oh donna

i need that 5 styles of shaolin ep in good quality
Old 05-12-2011, 01:35 AM   #10
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboybrandon View Post

BulletProof Wallets bonus cuts, I think I got this at Sound Library NYC too
fuck i remember holding this one in my hand at a vinyl shop in copenhagen in 2002 and didn't have much money on me - i went between that and a promotional 2xLP version of NaS "The Lost Tapes" that had just dropped. i went with Nas which turned out to be the clean version. damn i still wish i would've changed my mind when i see that cover. BPW was an interesting album, cuz some of the best songs got cut, sadly... remember ?uestlove's review of his advance copy where he called it one of the best Wu albums of all time, i bet he was dissapointed as fuck when the retail dropped considering how much he praised tracks like "The Sun", "Good Times" and "Flowers".

Raekwon's "Lex Diamond Story" - advance CD copy, featuring 18 tracks and 12 of them are exclusive to this advance. i never came across this tho.

The advane copy of Cappa's "Yin & Yang" that was released before the beef with RZA. had this been released instead people wouldn't hate on the album nearly as much - it's the same album but features two incredible RZA tracks as well (13 in total) - "Why It Gotta Be This?" and "Real Niggaz" with P. Sunn on the hook. those songs together with "Supa Model" would (almost) save the album.

remember this promo 12" from when Cappa & Ghost was forming THE ODD COUPLE and dropped the song W.T.C. Pt. II. shit that song is such a masterpiece, Ayatollah production. that album would've been incredible, Ghost still had his abstract style (this was 2002).

Meth's "Ticaal: The Alter-Ego Remixes", a Japanese release only featuring all or at least most of the remixes that appeared on the Meth singles from 1994 to 1998. RZA, Erick Sermon, DJ Krush, Roni Size, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Tricky and Puff Daddy. Dope!!

I don't think this 12" single is very rare, it's the "Judgement Day" remix single and i'm posting it cuz i bought it in London and played the shit out of certain tracks. The Tricky remix is aight but the two Roni Size remixes are absolute classics (personal classics that is). i don't know how many times i bumped those on high volumes when i've had alot of people over in my old apartment that me and my brother shared and partied, using and abusing all kind of drugs lol

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:23 AM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=Ghost In The 'Lac;2094346]

UK edition of Youre all I need to Get By

you could see that poster in the tv show the Wayans Bros.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:33 AM   #12
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post

UK edition sinlge of On & On

Shyheim looks maad sexy here posing like a model.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:14 AM   #13
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

i must 've missed sum of those
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:49 AM   #14
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Here's some scans of the back cover (above) and the actual CD (below) from that Gravediggaz Nowhere To Run single. Can't remember where I bought it, but I know it had to be in some commercial record store chain back in '97.

^Check out Frukwan's lyrics engraved into the CD design

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
fuck i remember holding this one in my hand at a vinyl shop in copenhagen in 2002 and didn't have much money on me
I want to go to Denmark soon, I speak to a girl who lives there and loves Hip Hop. I remember holding Rae's Cuban Linx instrumentals and not having enough dough to buy right then, but then I found them digging about 8 years later. Sometimes you need to save then dig harder later. Nice album selections you posted, I don't have any of those.

@Jammin, I can rip a copy of 5 Styles Of Shaolin from my vinyl copy to mp3 if you want.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:51 AM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ thats some fuckin sick cd art