news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-12-2011, 12:22 AM   #106
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I enjoyed the movie alot more than i thought i would .. i thought Loki would be a darker character and i like that they left it open for pt2 or for the avengers story but i thought the fight scene at the end could have been better.. the 1st 30 minutes of the movie i was like "Hell yeah!" so i was hoping the end would have been the same.

FX- 10/10
Casting -10/10
Story-9/10
Old 05-12-2011, 12:23 AM   #107
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

The director didnt want Loki to be too physically imposing, plus that was his goal, to be on par with his step brother. But most likely Loki will play a large villain role in Avengers with the Cosmic Cube
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:31 AM   #108
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Ya that makes alot more sense ..
Old 05-12-2011, 12:22 PM   #109
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Loki is going to be one of, if not the major threat in the avengers film, it's already been confirmed.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 02:51 PM   #110
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope Avengers is on some epic 3 hr length ish.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #111
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Only in our nerd dreams lol

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:34 PM   #112
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Yeah I cant imagine giving enough screen time to Tony, Hulk, Thor, Cap. America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury AND Loki in a standard 1:30+ movie. I was assuming Loki may try & use the Cube to control Hulk and use him against The Avengers.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #113
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I was thinking about that, there's too many badass good guys against 1 bad guy, something's got to balance the scales. Also I read some rumour ages ago about a Hulk vs Ironman fight in a forthcoming film so who knows.

And as for screen time, I can see some of the main characters in the other films having lesser, almost bit part roles in this. Ironman possibly, as he was pretty much written out of the Avengers film at the end of Ironman 2, maybe he'll just appear as back up at the end or something, but what do I know!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:18 PM   #114
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Yeah thats the only shitty part that they wanna keep Tony as an 'advisor'
Old 05-13-2011, 10:59 PM   #115
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

after the credits there is a scene where the older scientist is shown a power source by fury. it is revealed that the scientist was being controlled by loki. plot point of avengers.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 05:49 AM   #116
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

The movie was cool. The only thing that really impressed me was the special effects of Asgard, Loki & the gatekeeper were the best characters and the story was good. One thing is for certain THE 3D SUCKED!!!! is the worst thing i've ever seen, the bad manner in which it was implemented almost makes me hate the movie, it was a waste of money. Many times where a 3D scene comes in, the character or object focused for the effect looked twice as small than normal.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:44 AM   #117
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

everyone should say no to 3d films.

shit didnt work in the 70's & 80's, and the shit aint workin now.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:07 AM   #118
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Yeah I cant imagine giving enough screen time to Tony, Hulk, Thor, Cap. America, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury AND Loki in a standard 1:30+ movie. I was assuming Loki may try & use the Cube to control Hulk and use him against The Avengers.
this movie needs to be 2 hours and 30 mins.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote