news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The Invisible College Library

Recently, I have been using my 1% Reptilian powers and connections to search out and identify those that know the truth, and threaten to expose and derail the secret power structure that makes my lavish life possible.

I have delved into our library and discovered a thing or two regarding wucorps more private yet vocal forums members. I thought I would share them with you, the humble sheeple of General Chat.

This thread is a light hearted warning. It's like I'm saying "yeah, you little doughy YAMS crawled out of the play pen and had your fun but now it's time to go back inside while I put some razor wire around this shit".

If you appear in here, heed this: The Invisible College has an eye on you.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I find that it's always good to be able to put a face to the name you see.

The first two people I tracked down were KTL stalwarts who had never posted photos before. One, who's photo you may have seen in another thread or two, is the forum's album reviews moderator. The other is Soul Controller, who's government name will remain withheld.

and here's that lovable ruffian Soul Controller!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #3
Robert
1%

Please welcome to the stage...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actual PM
hi blackula. well since yer a female and Im a loser that has 0 female feinds. theres something im curious about. heres a lil story. last week I had sex with a hooker. cuz i cant get wih a real girl. besides that.
when we were having intercouse my cock went from being hard to the in between stage. not fully erect and defenitly not a flacid penis. I basically had sex with her in the in between stage. the condom was still
on.

my question is this. have u ever had sex with a guy that wasnt fully erected. can u feel anything. does it feel good? when i was doing her in my in between stage. she wasnt screaming. probaly cuz my inbetween stage is like 4 1/2 inches. she wasnt even screaming when i first inserted my 5.98 inch hard penis in to her.mind i tell you this chix was black
yeah im like 2cm or 2 lines from being 6 inches which still small to some girls.
i just wanna know if a lil cock feels good for you. that if u ever expreince one.

also the weird thing about the sex experince is that
she wanted my dick to stay in her pussy and pump/thrust her inside. she told me not to go in and out of her pussy. do u have any idea why. could it be cuz the condom might break. I have a fat penis it kinda hurts her when I put it back in to her pussy. which dosent mkae sense cuz she wasnt screaming.
but my penis maybe samll in lenght. its pretty fat.
i have girth. i think im like 6 inches or close to that.
i do have girth. but in my in between satge i was like 4 inches in girth. why didnt she want me to poull out and reenter my penis. maybe my cock was to small for her.

sorry if this is to explicit, i hope u can answer my quesion. now you know my hard on isnt close to 6 inches. my flaacid penis is 4 inches. at least i have a small fat cock
wuswordz95!!!!

ONGH!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:43 AM   #4
Robert
1%

Que mas? Well I'm glad you asked. Who could have possibly written this touching, tear-jerking sap right here?

Quote:
I'm one of the coolest people in the world once you get to know me and I take the word "friend" very seriously. I'm bi-polar on the social scale. Most days I prefer to be alone, seeing as the majority of society are complete morons. I can talk to people easily though and I'm an even better listener. I think "alone time" is vital because it gives me a better scene to think and create in. Parks and Beaches are some of my favorite places to be, because 3 if not all 4 elements are interacting there and the peace of the whole thing is well worth the lack of people.

Please welcome to the stage, KTL's number 1 listener, Mr. Urban Journalz!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:44 AM   #5
Robert
1%

You may all be familiar with the term "SHEM HOTEP/HETEP" which has been widely just on this website. But, what of the mysterious forum member who was the first to commonly use it?

I am of course talking about The Face of The Golden Falcon, our resident expert in kemetic orthodoxy, and probably the only person in South Australia who gives a shit about such things........

SHEM HOTEP bro.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:17 AM   #6
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit. lol
Old 05-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

i'm enthralled please go on
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:22 AM   #8
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

these people make me look sane

and know that i'm not in the KTL to make them look stupid they have continued unopposed
Old 05-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #9
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
You may all be familiar with the term "SHEM HOTEP/HETEP" which has been widely just on this website. But, what of the mysterious forum member who was the first to commonly use it?

I am of course talking about The Face of The Golden Falcon, our resident expert in kemetic orthodoxy, and probably the only person in South Australia who gives a shit about such things........

SHEM HOTEP bro.
and seeing Nords acting Nubian is well just hotep
Old 05-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #10
Dokuro
Banned

but then again who am i to say something like that the only Japanese i have in my family is my half brother
Old 05-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #11
Robert
1%

Here are some lesser known KTL posters.

Your boy saverio, looking all seductive and shit......

and True Father Allah, looking all serious and shit.....

Old 05-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #12
Dokuro
Banned

its time like these i'm happy to e a 10%er

a quick brakedown

84% ignorant masses or NPC
10% those who know but don't teach or Programmers
5% those who know and teach or Players
1% those who know and aren't stupid or .//Hackers

Last edited by Dokuro; 05-18-2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old 05-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #13
Dokuro
Banned

someday i really hope you all pick up on that lingo its so much better then saying percenters
Old 05-18-2011, 11:27 AM   #14
Robert
1%

CharlesJones: I am this close to tracking you down. You have been warned

Old 05-18-2011, 11:39 AM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...this thread has single handedly ended 4 careers and counting.
...i.....i...don't even know where to begin...