news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-19-2011, 08:24 AM   #46
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Oh yea? Was I right?
You be the judge I suppose. His picture is in a stickied thread above.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #47
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
says the guy too scared to post his picture. I bet dollars to donuts Pandemic looks like Tetrus' gay twin.

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #48
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Please welcome to the stage, Mr. buckshottheone!

Old 05-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #49
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahah this thread is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
You know what's interesting? I found a photo of your boy "neo from tha matrix" playing golf, and you know I'm not lying because how the fuck else would I know that dude was a golf fanatic?

ahahahah neo and the matrix

post that shit

remember when you fags thought that was my secondary? like im on some bee rock faggit shit making secondaries and lying about them

your e-stalk skills are impeccable bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:49 AM   #50
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here u go brock... go beat your meat to PANDEMIC and his two prize pet caterpillars.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:52 AM   #51
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

post that shit

remember when you fags thought that was my secondary? like im on some bee rock faggit shit making secondaries and lying about them

How am I making secondaries and when did I lie about them? Your niggerishness knows no bounds.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #52
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
here u go brock... go beat your meat to PANDEMIC and his two prize pet caterpillars.
Somewhere in Florida right now there's a divorced interracial couple arguing over who has to take Bert for the weekend.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 05-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #53
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha oh my eyebrows. i've never heard someone make a joke about them before. sick burn, bruh.

wait.

the audacity of a 6XL, size 52 wearing, balogna smelling, bacon grease sweating faggot like you commenting on someone's appearance is frankly amazing.

when was the last time you could look down and see your shoes, 'faggit'?

brock after a night of internet poker and chronic masturbation:

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 05-19-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:01 AM   #54
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Brock you never post pics you need to hush it right now duke,.

lmfao

Louis (Dane) needs to be exposed unless the owner of that account owns this site.I'm sure we all been done had enough.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #55
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

actually i was thinking of buying the site but then i bought stock in the WAMU instead

i still to this day think it was a better investment
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #56
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

post that shit

Old 05-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #57
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
hahahahaha oh my eyebrows. i've never heard someone make a joke about them before. sick burn, bruh.

wait.

the audacity of a 6XL, size 52 wearing, balogna smelling, bacon grease sweating faggot like you commenting on someone's appearance is frankly amazing.

when was the last time you could look down and see your shoes, 'faggit'?

brock after a night of internet poker and chronic masturbation:

I find it quite amazing that you can smell my bologna essence through a picture. I find it even more amazing that you shave your eyebrows and smear eyeblack in their place. That's a good look son.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #58
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

oh and i already posted a pic man

every one knows i'm a raccoon with moderate understanding of the English language
Old 05-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #59
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Robert, you've changed location to the invisible college... where is it? can i come and visit?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:25 AM   #60
Dokuro
Banned

no every day i'm here i always see a no yam sign on the door/wall/um mirror well any way i'm sure that means you

go back to conspiracy 101

and i will see you in PE its dodge ball to day