news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #61
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

ahahahah

i see where you got those from tho bro

yea thats my boys. i bet you havent figured out who the other cat is though

Last edited by food for thought; 05-19-2011 at 10:32 AM.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #62
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^(louis) *yawn*

no originality.

dudey, i dont care if u got a hard on for me,. dispute the research ive presented,. calling me names aint gonna get me to respond, cos i dontcare what your ignorant ass thinks or says,. i know it cant grasp the complexitys of this world, let alone try and grasp the past, relating it to the present,,
but its cool.

if you think trying to ridicule me and falling is your purpose in life

please fulfill it.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #63
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

odd, but pan looks like my son all growed up, which makes me wonder if i do any time traveling in my future.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #64
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

never been called ignorant before makes me fill all worm inside

just because i don't see your delusions doesn't mean i can grasp the "complexity" of life the "fact" is usually its a simple answer but the human mind refuses to see that the need to find some sort of grand scheme to answer for the way things are its perfectly natural to be skeptical but its ignorants to let your natural state of mind control your self especially when the answer is right in front of you your only human and to be human means to live in a castle made of clouds you cannot except and will not that things often are the most simplest answers

i don't blame you your human after all

decipher that bitch
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #65
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

further more these is no deference between nutjobs that believe the universe was mad in 7 days buy some floating spaghetti monster and people who believe that the Illuminati are entering your head when you watch tv

a delusion is a delusion

Mugi says
Old 05-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #66
Dokuro
Banned

the fact is there is real conspiracy out there like the bitchification of America to prevent a long over due uprising the already control us with fear and it was are job to make them fear us

should have never let them pass gun laws

fuck it im going for
Old 05-19-2011, 10:53 AM   #67
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
oh and i already posted a pic man

every one knows i'm a raccoon with moderate understanding of the English language
I get it. I know who you are now , iRemember you and yeah I guess you get a pass until somebody else adds it up or whatever I don't know why you do it though.I don't know why you stick around so much.Boredom is a motherfucker.

Last edited by INF; 05-19-2011 at 10:57 AM.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:56 AM   #68
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oust that fag bro.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #69
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

He tells on himself all the time. I aint even gotta connect them dots any further ,lol. I would rather this person be Dane or Louis than any of the other accounts.

Watch , he gonna come back in here on some "ths ez my unly akkount...well this and the othr nam changes I have had but still ..."
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #70
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
I get it. I know who you are now , iRemember you and yeah I guess you get a pass until somebody else adds it up or whatever I don't know why you do it though.I don't know why you stick around so much.Boredom is a motherfucker.
yup boredom a bitch
its ether this or spark wold war three
i'm starting to wonder if i made the right choice

i like war not only is it in good fun but it forces man to expedite progress
Old 05-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #71
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a person under hypnosis exhibits the same behavior and is in the same brainwave pattern as someone watching tv. FACT.

the cia as well as the dept of defense pays tv networks to incorporate certain themes (propoganda) into their scripts. FACT.

dane pushes his belief system on everyone in this forum. FACT.
by doing so, he invalidates EVERYTHING he says. FACT

he is the "hime no bakka" FACT.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:25 AM   #72
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
a person under hypnosis exhibits the same behavior and is in the same brainwave pattern as someone watching tv. FACT.

the cia as well as the dept of defense pays tv networks to incorporate certain themes (propoganda) into their scripts. FACT.

dane pushes his belief system on everyone in this forum. FACT.
by doing so, he invalidates EVERYTHING he says. FACT

he is the "hime no bakka" FACT.
Damn!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #73
Dokuro
Banned

then kneel to my regality Fact you know your right by adding fact at the end of a sentence it give you more solidity

and all i'm doing is pushing back or just calling you stupid

Last edited by Dokuro; 05-19-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:38 AM   #74
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

your like a librarian screaming for everyone to be quiet. basically your gimmick is garbage and your life science is bullshit. which makes you a failure in both the digital and analog world.

plus you think that watching yugioh dub re-runs on youtube makes you an otaku.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #75
Dokuro
Banned

yu ge oh what that

na dude right now i just put in my 3rd dvd of Ika musume

this is why i support killing whales