news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-04-2005, 12:16 AM   #1
AceFadal
Pad Smasher

AceFadal grasshopper
Angry Ultimat Spider Man

Just so you know not to buy it. Rent it first. I beat this game in 9 hours. I kick Wolverine ass with Venom though. But I dropped $50.00 bucks for that shit!

http://www.soundclick.com/acefadal
AceFadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 01:11 PM   #2
the_57th_don

the_57th_don grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to the_57th_don
Default Re: Ultimat Spider Man

is it a short game is it damn. i was really looking forward to it
Old 10-04-2005, 10:29 PM   #3
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Yeah its short but that doesnt mean anything, plus there are so many secrets in the game. I am trying to get every race. It takes nine hours if you rush through it but not in one day. Plus you really must have no life you if you beat the game in one day.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 10:39 PM   #4
Shaolin Warrior
Cuban Swordsman

Shaolin Warrior grasshopper

I love this game. Kinda reminds me of the Ps1 Spidey game sbut with the swinging physics of the Spiderman 2: Movie game.

So far I've reached the Venom vs. Beetle fight. Going to resume playing tomorrow.
Shaolin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:30 PM   #5
iNtell3kT
Veteran Member

iNtell3kT grasshopper

i just beat it today......damn short, i was expecting a lot more, but the "switching heros" mode is worth beating it, plus u got a ton of extras things to unlock and do races n such, so u didnt really beat it...just the story line

iNtell3kT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 09:37 PM   #6
AceFadal
Pad Smasher

AceFadal grasshopper

I did not drop $50.00 bucks on a game to beat it in three days. I did'nt buy an action game to race, that shits is wack! If I wanted to race I would just play Dub edition or Burnout Revenge. I gots both. There ain't much left to do after the stroy line. Its just like GTA, except there is less to do. I thought that the Green Goblin was the Hulk the only way that I knew who it was, was to go to the extras screen. Its a straight button masher. No real strategy needed. I'm a big fan of Spider-Man 1 and 2, but this shit don't cut it. If you get it into it with thugs, the fights are hard. Not in ultimate SpiderMan. Use the web, then jump kick, kick....easy. They also contradict themselves between the storyline and the comic book. Peter Parker was an even bigger scrub when he was 15 and had'nt even connected with his powers yet. WTF?

And yo kid Icurus, I ain't no noob at video games, son. I was playing like three other games during that time. It took me at least a week before I got far into the Lord of the Rings. About two for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and still trying to battle through the Mercinaries that I picked up last week. I don't play games forever when I just get em, brand new! I got Madden Titles to retain, and FIFA stats to keep up...... I can't just put all my gaming into one set kid!

every $50.00 Game should be as long as FFIV...If not $30.00 to $40.00 should be the norm. Don't just put a name on it with your logo and a price tag.

There is enough of that in Hip Hop!

Old 10-05-2005, 09:45 PM   #7
Shaolin Warrior
Cuban Swordsman

Shaolin Warrior grasshopper

I just beat it a few hours ago. Really fun and cool game. The storyline was really fun to go through.
Shaolin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:47 PM   #8
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFadal
I did not drop $50.00 bucks on a game to beat it in three days. I did'nt buy an action game to race, that shits is wack! If I wanted to race I would just play Dub edition or Burnout Revenge. I gots both. There ain't much left to do after the stroy line. Its just like GTA, except there is less to do. I thought that the Green Goblin was the Hulk the only way that I knew who it was, was to go to the extras screen. Its a straight button masher. No real strategy needed. I'm a big fan of Spider-Man 1 and 2, but this shit don't cut it. If you get it into it with thugs, the fights are hard. Not in ultimate SpiderMan. Use the web, then jump kick, kick....easy. They also contradict themselves between the storyline and the comic book. Peter Parker was an even bigger scrub when he was 15 and had'nt even connected with his powers yet. WTF?

And yo kid Icurus, I ain't no noob at video games, son. I was playing like three other games during that time. It took me at least a week before I got far into the Lord of the Rings. About two for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and still trying to battle through the Mercinaries that I picked up last week. I don't play games forever when I just get em, brand new! I got Madden Titles to retain, and FIFA stats to keep up...... I can't just put all my gaming into one set kid!

every $50.00 Game should be as long as FFIV...If not $30.00 to $40.00 should be the norm. Don't just put a name on it with your logo and a price tag.

There is enough of that in Hip Hop!
We'll you made it seem like you have no life, never said you a noob. Just dont buy everygame you see. I will agree with you that its not that great of a game though. I got bored after the venom and firefly fight. (I think thats his name.) But relax, son. I'm glad you have every game ever made. You definitely a game geek since you called me kid icurus. But I'm not mad. Good Look.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 03:11 PM   #9
AceFadal
Pad Smasher

AceFadal grasshopper

Back to the point, yo! I don't buy every game I see. The game got great reviews. Thats how I pick my games. Sure I have a few that I follow fo Sho! Madden, NBA Live, FIFA, FF games. But I am also a fan of spiderman. Shit's is just FYI for kids wondering. I wish someone would have let me know. I usually wait to get games like this, experimental like shit. Remember how hyped up erbody was about the matrix game? That joint was wack too! All stems and seeds and no keef!

Off the dick with thee!

Old 10-09-2005, 01:46 PM   #10
the_57th_don

the_57th_don grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to the_57th_don

im still gonna get it, but it annoys me that they make these games so short!
anyone played the new hulk shit yet, thats a good game, thats quite long.