news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Sports Zone dedication to Macho Man Randy Savage

R.I.P. to the god

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 04:54 PM   #2
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
True Father Allah
PRODIGAL SUN

True Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venomsTrue Father Allah five deadly venoms

I just got off a plane in MS chopping it up with Jeremiah from Tough Enough and then get home to the hotel and find out this. I always thought him and Steamboat completely upstaged Hogan vs the Giant at WM3. Macho Man made a great feud with anyone, he was the best. From epic feuds with Santana to George the Animal Steele, Jake the Snake (my personal favorite feud he had) Ric Flair, Ultimate Warrior etc he even made feuds with Dusty Rhodes, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Crush and DDP entertaining, he elevated everyone's status. Didn't even get in the HOF before he passed, smh, RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ-BvUDMb3k
True Father Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:05 PM   #6
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am truly saddened by this news, macho man was one of my favourite wrestler when I was a kid, the late eighties early nineties roster of wrestlers were easily some of the greatest of all time. R.I.P macho man, the ten year old kid in me thanks you for the joy you brought me.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #7
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-21-2011, 05:07 AM   #8
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post
I am truly saddened by this news, macho man was one of my favourite wrestler when I was a kid, the late eighties early nineties roster of wrestlers were easily some of the greatest of all time. R.I.P macho man, the ten year old kid in me thanks you for the joy you brought me.
Co-Sign........I'm in 100% agreement with this post.

I'm not the most religious or spiritual guy, but I hope Randy is in a better place.

This really hurts.

R.I.P.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:44 AM   #9
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

thug in peace my duke

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:46 AM   #10
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

10 best matches

7 best promos

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/entertai...,4910963.story

my duke

Old 05-21-2011, 07:13 AM   #11
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

yall think he chillin wit liz up thurr?

Old 05-22-2011, 05:39 AM   #12
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, he's probably up there in wrestling heaven with Mr. Perfect, Owen Hart, Hawk and all of the other homies who died too soon.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:02 AM   #13
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I've grown up and wouldn't watch wrestling if I had a gun to my head now, but as a child I enjoyed it very much, and I do respect the athletes who perform night in and night out for the kids. Macho Man was just cool as hell! R.I.P. Randy!
Old 05-22-2011, 03:35 PM   #14
netscape check two
N.I.

John Cena?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-24-2011, 01:35 AM   #15
netscape check two
N.I.

-- 'Macho Man' Randy Savage's mom shares memories

http://www.wtsp.com/news/reporter/ar...xt|FRONTPAGE|p

Quote:
Quote: