Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2005, 07:52 AM   #136
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 34
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 21
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
hmm quantum physics is not in the textbooks to start with.

that shows how ignorant we are to the truth.
maybe they have outdated textbooks in the uk

Quote:
as for life on life on life...

you see, the crux of quantum is the FACT that subparticles of atoms etc are not calculated yet do what they want.. just like humans.
but quantum theory also states that
everything is energy in the form of particles and waves
everything is a particle AND a wave
and particles and waves cant exist at the same time

isnt that a little problematic?

Quote:
quantum has fundamentally nothing to do with life, a particle is not life. the particle build up the human body but it also builds any other structure/theplanets ie!

if i were to stab somebody to death right now... that person lying on the floor would be not life, yet the body would still be warm and have enough blood etc but its dead.
yeah - quantum theory also suggests that 'life' is just a temporary illusion anyway

Quote:
quantum explains that, particles form the physical form of everything which it does.

however the nature of particles needs a consciousness to control everything. now thats life.
this is true if you are trying to keep things neat and tidy
but it does not really hold together

like the being who is the gate and the gate keeper
the 'consciousness' is the particle and the movement
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:00 AM   #137
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 34
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 21
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
thats when i will truly believe you are the ultimate source of consciousness that controsl all dimensions that we can see and not see.
if you arent then who is?

maybe you are selling yourself short

Quote:
our minds are yet finding new truths... why? universe as it was explained is infinite.
our minds are uncovering / remembering old truths

Quote:
and infinity with uncontrolled particles cannot sustain itself.. why not? look at how poeple would go all out crazy if i said.. the nearest KFC were giving away chicken 4 free. but there is only an amount left...
a bike standing still would topple over
give it momentum and it stays upright

sustainability requires nothing - it is another illusion
'reality' is that you have no reason (other than your imagination) to think of an 'unsustainable' universe

Quote:
nature is build on hierarchy,,
temporary illusion

Quote:
so is the universe..
another assumption

Quote:
we cant always see the hierarchy order.. just like we cant see smallest of particles we cannot see the biggest of realms..
we can see everything we need to see

Quote:
peace n blessings...

im goin 2 sleep,, just woke up 2 eat 2 start ma fast.
peace

this is a great topic

finally get to shake some rust off parts of my brain
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 08:05 AM   #138
LHX
healthy merking
 
LHX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Toronto
Age: 34
Posts: 5,936
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 21
LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
when you say that you are CONFUSED, is it not unwise to assume quantum is useless, as it is clear that you are not willing to understand it fully as it would undermine some of your older beliefs?
its not that it undermines

but it is a long and drawn out way of describing things that are really kind of obvious

it is the same beef that a lot of people have with 'the art of war' (where is Os3y3ris?)


when speaking in terms of a discipline as a whole
'quantum theory' is pretty much useless

unless it is used by quantum theorists as a way to give up quantum theory
(another means to a self-reflective end)
__________________
your mother's dick
LHX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:30 PM   #139
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
no.

the fact that you have not understood my two posts suggests that you are not even listening.

quantum physics is not a mystic thing neither is it difficult to find on the net.

i put links up, yet surely you havent read them because then you would ask questions directly linked to what you read.

when you say that you are CONFUSED, is it not unwise to assume quantum is useless, as it is clear that you are not willing to understand it fully as it would undermine some of your older beliefs?

i hope timbs can also shed some light here!!!!

where did i ever say that Quantum Physics is Useless lol

that would be silly of me to say that being that i don't know what it is

i didn't read the links because i wanted you to tell me what it is in simple words

can you do that ?

you are going way ahead of yourself and pointing out things that are not even there
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:36 PM   #140
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
you havent read it?

possibly the content as opposed to the title may confuse you furthermore.


look back at my two links and build on it slowly...
we after all are humans

it was a small joke


i'm asking you to read the title and get a clue

it says


MAKE IT PLAIN !

are you too educated to MAKE IT PLAIN ?
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:54 PM   #141
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
it was a small joke


i'm asking you to read the title and get a clue

it says


MAKE IT PLAIN !

are you too educated to MAKE IT PLAIN ?
i have brielfy explained it already wooly!
and the links are there to guide you as well..

as for me being educated... i taught myself and not from other person.. its all first degree

peace tho man
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:58 PM   #142
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

TO LHX

peace bro...

def good buildin with u too..

you see, the theory is either acknowledged deeply or it is not..

quantum gives the idea of God in scientific form... we all know there is higher intelligence.. but the form in which the being takes must take consideration.

the theory is stable but the study of it.. META can be assumptions yet also conclusive..

it is not easy to find the conclusive and explain it in depth here.. as quantum is a deep pool of facts which will take years to decipher 100%, yet at least it has shed some huge light on various topics which confuse the mind..


peace n blessings..

this topic deff got me using the dome 110% :P
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 01:33 PM   #143
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
i have brielfy explained it already wooly!
and the links are there to guide you as well..

as for me being educated... i taught myself and not from other person.. its all first degree

peace tho man

yo - i really didn't wanna go back all through the thread to find where you explained it

i just got onto the thread but if you don't wanna explain it no problem man - i'll move on

oh and yeah - teaching yourself Quantum Physics is impossible - you had to read it or hear it from someone somewhere at some time lol
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 01:47 PM   #144
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
yo - i really didn't wanna go back all through the thread to find where you explained it

i just got onto the thread but if you don't wanna explain it no problem man - i'll move on

oh and yeah - teaching yourself Quantum Physics is impossible - you had to read it or hear it from someone somewhere at some time lol
i read it to depth

self teaching


confucius: teacher gives one corner.. the one to be taught must find the other 3
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:14 PM   #145
My First Timbs
rationalist
 
My First Timbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 69
Posts: 1,288
Rep Power: 11
My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

had to do this.. hope it helps on the issue at hand...

Quantum Mechanics Explained

written by Jason Yeldell aka My First Timbs

One must first realize how extremely complicated quantum mechanics is and how far reaching it goes.. this is why it is very difficult to explain it in a few neat sentences and paragraphs because in most cases it takes about 300 pages to describe it accurately (in addition to describing the wholly metaphysical aspect of it which we are doing here!)

but i will try to keep it simply and MAKE IT PLAIN !

1) Quantum mechanics makes us look at the world and universe as if it was a creature that possesses an external body and an internal mind. This outer body of the universe and world is what we scientists have struggled with since the beginning of "time". it is the world as we know it susceptible to natural laws and verifiable thru what i call the "uniformity of experience" (like things in like circumstances always leave predicatble results !).............quantum mechanics is merely the study and theory that encompasses not this outer body of our world view, but rather the "inner workings" behind this outer body on a subatomic level! what is found when scientists study this "inner realm" is that things dont "behave" properly.. ie.. my whole philosophy of the "uniformity of experience" becomes hogwash....this may not seem like a big deal to layppl, but this is a tremendous deal to scientists and scientific disciplines that thrive on making sense of the world we live in by relying on the fact that there is such a thing called the uniformity of experience

2) quantum mechanics studies the fundamental particles thought to be the building blocks of existence and of our universe.. however, after delving into this realm it is perceived that these partiles are actually not real things.. they are nothing but "possibilities" of consciousness, but yet do affect the material world ! now thats mindblowing! that the "stuff" everything is made of may not even be real "stuff" ! In addition.. this stuff doesnt seem to follow equations and probability assumptions we thought.. so what is it and what controls it?

3) human consciousness is controlled by quantum mechanics.. thus controlled by stuff that may not potentially be "real".. thus the human experience is flawed from ever justifying what is "reality".. the human mind may be abstract simply because the material world is not material !
__________________

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:30 PM   #146
Shemsu Elohim
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 87
Rep Power: 0
Shemsu Elohim grasshopper
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Adam Kadmon.


As Above, So Below.

On Earth as it is in Heaven.
Shemsu Elohim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:40 PM   #147
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Rahubaat Sena
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:41 PM   #148
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !
 
Wooly Noggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: In My House
Age: 83
Posts: 822
Rep Power: 10
Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by My First Timbs
had to do this.. hope it helps on the issue at hand...

Quantum Mechanics Explained

written by Jason Yeldell aka My First Timbs

One must first realize how extremely complicated quantum mechanics is and how far reaching it goes.. this is why it is very difficult to explain it in a few neat sentences and paragraphs because in most cases it takes about 300 pages to describe it accurately (in addition to describing the wholly metaphysical aspect of it which we are doing here!)

but i will try to keep it simply and MAKE IT PLAIN !

1) Quantum mechanics makes us look at the world and universe as if it was a creature that possesses an external body and an internal mind. This outer body of the universe and world is what we scientists have struggled with since the beginning of "time". it is the world as we know it susceptible to natural laws and verifiable thru what i call the "uniformity of experience" (like things in like circumstances always leave predicatble results !).............quantum mechanics is merely the study and theory that encompasses not this outer body of our world view, but rather the "inner workings" behind this outer body on a subatomic level! what is found when scientists study this "inner realm" is that things dont "behave" properly.. ie.. my whole philosophy of the "uniformity of experience" becomes hogwash....this may not seem like a big deal to layppl, but this is a tremendous deal to scientists and scientific disciplines that thrive on making sense of the world we live in by relying on the fact that there is such a thing called the uniformity of experience

2) quantum mechanics studies the fundamental particles thought to be the building blocks of existence and of our universe.. however, after delving into this realm it is perceived that these partiles are actually not real things.. they are nothing but "possibilities" of consciousness, but yet do affect the material world ! now thats mindblowing! that the "stuff" everything is made of may not even be real "stuff" ! In addition.. this stuff doesnt seem to follow equations and probability assumptions we thought.. so what is it and what controls it?

3) human consciousness is controlled by quantum mechanics.. thus controlled by stuff that may not potentially be "real".. thus the human experience is flawed from ever justifying what is "reality".. the human mind may be abstract simply because the material world is not material !

Thanks Timbs
__________________


"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:41 PM   #149
cory299e8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Age: 34
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0
cory299e8 grasshopper
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

I'm a graduate student in mathematics. People dont understand that mathematics is an art. Sure, its as scientific as scientific can be, but ultimately you cant prove anything. thats not just some tired old argument about "i think therefore i am", its relevant every time anyone thinks they actually know anything.

God is by definition something whose existence is not physical (everyone has their own interpretation of the word "God", but everyone agrees that God is trancendental). So what do we even mean when we say "God exists" or "God does not exist"? Does the number 1 exist? Does beauty exist?

(ps- I do believe in that "God Exists". My point is that to even consider that a proof may be possible is to misunderstand the nature of God, existence, and knowledge.)
cory299e8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:46 PM   #150
My First Timbs
rationalist
 
My First Timbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 69
Posts: 1,288
Rep Power: 11
My First Timbs drunken mastaMy First Timbs drunken masta
Default Re: Does Geometry prove a God's Existence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory299e8
I'm a graduate student in mathematics. People dont understand that mathematics is an art. Sure, its as scientific as scientific can be, but ultimately you cant prove anything. thats not just some tired old argument about "i think therefore i am", its relevant every time anyone thinks they actually know anything.

God is by definition something whose existence is not physical (everyone has their own interpretation of the word "God", but everyone agrees that God is trancendental). So what do we even mean when we say "God exists" or "God does not exist"? Does the number 1 exist? Does beauty exist?

(ps- I do believe in that "God Exists". My point is that to even consider that a proof may be possible is to misunderstand the nature of God, existence, and knowledge.)
true indeed.. i only use the word "god" as a placeholder for whatever people mean when they themselves talk for "god".. but logically.. god cannot be explained or defined. ( this is a fatal flaw imo)

the word "god" is symbolic of whatver people want to define and describe god as! it doesnt really mean anything logically.. its a meaningless sound! because it cant be defined!

similarly, the number 1 logically doesnt exist! number 1 is merely a symbol of a concept.
__________________

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target
My First Timbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one