news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-24-2011, 08:43 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL.....this thread better suits a southerner like yourself.

quit bitin the black man style...

in fact , quit biting the whole Latin thing that originated in my country of descent.

freakin mongrel
Old 05-24-2011, 10:44 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IM FROM NEW JERz FAR FROM A SOUTHERNER BUT I LOVE DUMB SOUTHERN WOMEN

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:02 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LOL so your from the armpit of the country?

and you jumped on the heat bandwagon?

aaaah you cockblower
Old 11-11-2012, 09:57 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #20
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tonight will be interesting.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #21
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tony Stewart is an asshole. You want to fight someone for cutting you off? It is the sport of racing.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Man shoots self in infield at NRA 500

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar...1--nascar.html

Quote:
Old 04-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #23
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Yo check lets battle..U SEEN UR INVITE?

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:58 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

^^
Yeah I'll get on that within the week.

Quote:
Old 08-10-2014, 11:31 AM   #25
check two
N.I.

NASCAR's Stewart hits, kills driver on NY track

https://news.yahoo.com/nascars-stewa...072428432.html

Quote:
Old 08-10-2014, 04:59 PM   #26
IrOnMaN
I understand

^Jesus!
Old 10-26-2014, 12:32 AM   #27
check two
N.I.

----Talladega mystery: Did missing woman make it to NASCAR race? Second fan to disappear in 18 months.

For the second time in 18 months, police in the area of Talladega Superspeedway are investigating the disappearance of a race fan who had intended to go to the Sprint Cup race at the 2.66-mile racetrack.

According to The Associated Press, police are searching for Teresa Benn, 42, of Calhoun County, Ala. Benn also goes by the names of Theresa Andrews and Theresa Dulaney, police said.

Lincoln (Ala.) police investigator Matt Hill said Benn was last seen in the early hours of Sunday near the racetrack on Speedway Industrial Drive, which borders Lincoln. Also investigating are Talladega County sheriff’s investigators.

According to AI.com, Benn left her husband “because she wanted to go to the race and he did not.”

Authorities are not sure if Benn even made it to the track later Sunday for the Geico 500. She was reported missing about two hours after the race, just before 7:30 pm CT.

Hill told the AP that Benn’s disappearance is being treated as a missing person’s case for now.

According to AI.com, Benn was last seen wearing blue jeans, pink cowboy boots, a black tank top and a large, diamond-covered belt and buckle.

Benn is the second missing person at Talladega in the last 18 months. In May 2013, Nicholas Bower of Georgia disappeared the night before the Cup race at the track. His body was found 10 days later in a nearby creek, but authorities said foul play was not involved in Bower’s death.

Anyone who believes they may have seen Benn on Sunday or has other information is asked to call Investigator Hill at 205-763-4063.

Quote: