news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-26-2011, 12:15 AM   #61
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sunny you know damn well MLK would denounce the way you look at things and probably even feel sorry for you.

he saw things for how they really are. we are just people. and wither it a black person, or a white person with your attitude they got it twisted. you dont get that you bought into what "the evil white man wanted". its ironic. he spent all this time in the early days saying blacks were 3/5s a person and they were sub human and not like the white man. now almost in the very same way you see that attitude but with white people.

it was clearly not right then. so how does it make your way of looking at things right now?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:16 AM   #62
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son

actually i did bust a few heads to get were i am at that and sell my soul
and i did edit my description i don't want to give away my identity it was about to compromise my profile

but the very notion that you believe that the black middle class is a myth proves you are uneducated and not worth my time and you probably a white kid that lives in the suburbs

but if i could succeed as an orphan from Compton then any one els can they just need to put there heads to and work hard.....

read a book brush your teeth and fuck spinning rims buy some land

best advice i can give

those masses you talk about do it to them selves
maybe instead of buying 40s and and a pound of weed put that

Lb of weed 360$ thats the average
fuck i would sell you a pound for about 150$
and i sold to people that bought 3 bricks a month
OE 24pak 38$X15 570$
thats if you buy a case every 2 days witch is the average

1,650$

you can make a good investment out of that

and they wonder why they cant afford rent

they do it to them selves
went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:17 AM   #63
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son

if the systems not working for you make it work
went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:19 AM   #64
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
I am happy for you and your success (No Sarcasm) Even though I peeped how you edited the description of you accomplishments.

I know you did not get those things by busting heads or busting guns. And if by chance you did, who was on the receiving end of your violence?

Nobody, especially police, is thinking twice about mistreating Black people. Just ask Rodney King, Amadu Diallo, Abner Louima, etc etc etc...

I did not mean to imply that the Black Panther's never got physical, however, that was never their objective. "Fighting back" is intrinsic in the 1st law of nature. The Black Panther Party for Defense was not the 1st Black organization to do so.

Your success, nor the myth of the Black middle class, negates the suffering masses of Black people in America. Whose condition is worse today than when the Panthers were in their hay day.
you statement negates a large portion of white america that is also in the same position. and becoming increasingly larger with the income gap increasing and the white middle class shrinking.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:22 AM   #65
Dokuro
復活の呪文

yup poverty doesn't give a shit about race

Old 05-26-2011, 12:58 AM   #66
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

At no point did I absolve myself or anyone else from personal responsibility.

It's laughable how your life story gets more remarkable with each post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher
i'm a bourgeoisie i own 7 houses , 5 businesses , and 3 industrial farms
Your original occupational description
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher
i could succeed as an orphan from Compton
I thought your "dad" was a Panther

The "middle class myth" refers to people with houses cars and jobs, maybe even investments, that are at any moment still 2 weeks away from being naked and out of doors

Please do not assume anything about my lifestyle.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:00 AM   #67
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
you statement negates a large portion of white america that is also in the same position. and becoming increasingly larger with the income gap increasing and the white middle class shrinking.
white America is not the subject at the moment
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:28 AM   #68
Dokuro
復活の呪文

Quote:
At no point did I absolve myself or anyone else from personal responsibility.

It's laughable how your life story gets more remarkable with each post.

Your original occupational description

I thought your "dad" was a Panther

The "middle class myth" refers to people with houses cars and jobs, maybe even investments, that are at any moment still 2 weeks away from being naked and out of doors

Please do not assume anything about my lifestyle.
yeah was he died when i was just a lad
and you know nothing of the middle class
Quote:
why do you feel the need to separate the two the fact is and i mean fact that everything blacks are going through whites are to have you ever been to a trailer park

the issue is poverty not race however people like you and the rest of the black supremacy (opps) i mean pride movement always make it about the concept of race which there is no such thing the word race needs to be replaced with bread there is not enough genetic deference to substitute race

and the best way to fix poverty is self reliance, self respect, commitment, ambition, willpower, and of course a dream

all of those you cannot have when you are a "sheep"

the #1 cause of poverty is Christianity yeah i'll hang my hate on that

MLK was a Christian so thus he contributed to poverty and the situation black, white, Asians, Natives, Hispanics, demons, and ET are facing today

Old 05-26-2011, 09:35 AM   #69
whitey
Wu Vatican

Quote:
either is black america. last i checked this was about MLK.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #70
Dokuro
復活の呪文

let me rephrase that the #1 cause of poverty is Yahweh

Yahweh = Allah = God = ou's true name which i alone know
that way Islam Judaism and Christianity are back on the same boat