news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #151
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I'll have more time to drop more bangers tomorrow, but until then please welcome to the stage......

Pro.Graveface!!!!

hahhhhahaah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
10 pages deep and not one post of a female forum member picture

SMMFH
thats because we all know what they look like
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:42 PM   #152
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Wait, is this that dutch guy who types like a 14 year old?
Old 05-25-2011, 02:49 PM   #153
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

yup
Old 05-26-2011, 04:48 AM   #154
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
10 pages deep and not one post of a female forum member picture

SMMFH
Yeah, we all know what you're up to (vibing), but if you hadn't noticed there are about 3 females that post here regularly and all the others have fucked off because of creepy YAM people like yourself.

Anyway, everyone has already seen all the women that mattered on this forum. They posted their own photos then faggits like wuswordz sent them pms regarding sex with prostitutes.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #155
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

to louis stop making generalizations by using the word all

because we in fact dont

and robert you can make all kinds of insults i really dont give two fucks about you're opinion but it doesnt take away the fact that your a tad bit childish and immature (you think i give a damn about a negative rep? HAHAHAHA....sad)

as far as the comment you made

there's a couple of female members that post within Temple of Darts

Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 05-26-2011 at 09:35 AM.
Fatal Guillotine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #156
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe he's not trying to get off erotically by posting any of these pictures? maybe he has no interest in the legends of the hidden temple 'females' that post in the temple of darts because seeing women isn't a mind blowing rare phenomia as 99% of this site treats it. i have no interest in seeing any of the females in the dart shart section, females are less fun to laugh at. Im only interested in continuing to see malformed hidden yams, like your self, that were too pussy, malformed or yamatic to post their pictures with their own free will.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:47 PM   #157
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
to louis stop making generalizations by using the word all

because we in fact dont

and robert you can make all kinds of insults i really dont give two fucks about you're opinion but it doesnt take away the fact that your a tad bit childish and immature (you think i give a damn about a negative rep? HAHAHAHA....sad)

as far as the comment you made

there's a couple of female members that post within Temple of Darts
hahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahaahahahah

that was a good one

ovalitine vibing
Old 05-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #158
Dokuro
Banned

here

Msrzarectah

Kriszy Substance

Ilzpotent

blackula

Trixx

Last edited by Dokuro; 05-26-2011 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 12:58 PM   #159
Dokuro
Banned

see not much room for jokes there
Old 05-26-2011, 01:05 PM   #160
Dokuro
Banned

sorry i totaly forgot razorsharp (post op)
Old 05-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #161
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
hahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahahahaahahahah

that was a good one

ovalitine vibing

i find it funny that you want to laugh at someone when your the same one that author these threads whining like a little bitch

Exhibit A:

"i suffered enough"

Exhibit B:

free lucifer

grow up
Old 05-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #162
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think i used to chat with msrzarektah on msn along time ago.. i lost that account some time back.. :/

she looks like shes missing a chair,. krizsy looks sick as in,. u know u couldnt fuck about with her, im sure she'd kick the ass of most the posters in here, i think she'd have a wicked attitude
ilzpotent ( i dunno who u are sorry) but u look like an auntie of mine..
blackula looks happy and has clean teeth,.
trixx looks hot,. as always.

and razorsharp.. namaste to you. ( i wonder what u looked like pre op :S )

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #163
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i think i used to chat with msrzarektah on msn along time ago.. i lost that account some time back.. :/

she looks like shes missing a chair,. krizsy looks sick as in,. u know u couldnt fuck about with her, im sure she'd kick the ass of most the posters in here, i think she'd have a wicked attitude ilzpotent ( i dunno who u are sorry) but u look like an auntie of mine..
blackula looks happy and has clean teeth,.

lol
Old 05-27-2011, 03:24 PM   #164
Dokuro
Banned

Quote:
you are aware that is a monkey wearing an Onna mask

Quote:
done
Old 05-27-2011, 03:50 PM   #165
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how dare you call trixx a monkey with a mask one !

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote