news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 05-25-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Back on my beat grind

http://soundcloud.com/john-lenin/clavi-strings

haven't done anything in about a week. working mostly on graphics and trying to finish up my ep @ the moment.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:06 AM   #2
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

sick soundz Irie ! swingy drumz ! good listoning!
PEACE
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
Jonny Details
mindfucka

Jonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venomsJonny Details five deadly venoms

Da best drums...ill electro vibe..did u use a sample also?
Jonny Details is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:26 PM   #4
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

dope! where Sean P at when you need em eh? lol

drums where nice on this one, hard knock boom bap styled.
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
sick soundz Irie ! swingy drumz ! good listoning!
PEACE
U KNOW HOW WE GET DOWN GRAVE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Details View Post
Da best drums...ill electro vibe..did u use a sample also?
appreciate that good sir...we can thank 7thgrandmantis for getting me hooked on drums like Heroin. No samples. 100% Malstrom patch in Reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
dope! where Sean P at when you need em eh? lol

drums where nice on this one, hard knock boom bap styled.
lol. that would be ill to get a Sean P verse. glad ppl were feeling the drums overall. I been rocking my laptop/mac with monitors for a minute.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

yup mantis been givin me lessons behind the scenes, my hidden sensei revealed lol

yo, irie given that, id appreciate if you scoped out some of my productions lately, i aint great but im workin on it
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:15 AM   #7
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

Nice electro vibe again, and drumwork !

Have you left the soul sampling shit entirely ?
Need to hear more of that !

Peace

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #8
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
yup mantis been givin me lessons behind the scenes, my hidden sensei revealed lol

yo, irie given that, id appreciate if you scoped out some of my productions lately, i aint great but im workin on it
Trust me. I been checkin ur beats. You'll have time to improve, so no need to worry about greatness just yet. Personally wanted to see u grow a bit b4 I said anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSTVRLSN View Post
Nice electro vibe again, and drumwork !

Have you left the soul sampling shit entirely ?
Need to hear more of that !

Peace
Thank u good sir. I appreciate every comment u've left since u been here. And my sample game is just on the shelf since I haven't bought records for awhile. Been working some things, but I'm trying to develop my original style. In the last few yrs I dropped about 20 sample heavy tapes.
Old 05-28-2011, 07:15 AM   #9
KSTVRLSN

KSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal sonKSTVRLSN prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post

Thank u good sir. I appreciate every comment u've left since u been here. And my sample game is just on the shelf since I haven't bought records for awhile. Been working some things, but I'm trying to develop my original style. In the last few yrs I dropped about 20 sample heavy tapes.
Yeah I understand, only been following you since i entered this forum so I haven't really heard all your stuff yet. But you are making some nice shit nontheless.

I also messed with Reason earlier, but I don't have a midikeyboard at the moment.
Otherwise I'd probably try to spice my beats with some own stuff via reason.

Peace

KSTVRLSN is offline   Reply With Quote