news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 04-25-2011, 10:57 PM   #16
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Purified Thoughts is an amazing track.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #17
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cool vid, peace j-ronin always bringin us that sh&#!
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:12 AM   #18
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

no problem yall! been working with the WU 7 years now. expect more fiya soon! got a dope song with Hell Razah, Timbo King and Planet Asia called Flashbacks on All Elements vol.12 hosted by M.O.P. also Cappadonna did a joint for the tape as well prod. by DJ Snips

Last edited by J-Ronin; 04-28-2011 at 06:15 AM.
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #19
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

was that song recorded before or after his aneyurism (spelled wrong)? how is razah doing?

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:33 PM   #20
Poet_Laureate
85 %ER

Poet_Laureate crouching tiger

who the fuck complains about TOO MUCH Priest?
Poet_Laureate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 04:16 PM   #21
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
LOL @ everybody complaining about Priest releasing TOO much material when he came out with one every three months and now you can't stand to wait for more. let him take his time, it's a good sign it's not out yet imo - "The Offering" took several years and so did obviously "Heavy Mental" too.
good point
Old 04-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #22
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet_Laureate View Post
who the fuck complains about TOO MUCH Priest?
Choir boys?

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 06:50 PM   #23
Poet_Laureate
85 %ER

Poet_Laureate crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmantis View Post
Choir boys?
GOLD lol
Poet_Laureate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #24
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin

Razah is doing a lot better. I've been talking to him. ill be dropping a mixtape with him soon as well as a best of Cappadonna with some exclusive stuff

Follow Razah on twitter yall - http://twitter.com/heavenrazah hit him up with words of positivity . he will see them and respond
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #25
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

From Razah's Twitter:

fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 01:29 PM   #26
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

^^^That's what the fuk is up. BSBD= bomb shit, Razah= bomb shit, BSBD + Razah= NUCLEAR SPAZOLLA SHIT!!! on a side note anyone else cop that new BSBD "Noir", NASTY ACROSS THE BOARDS GO BUY IT NOW!!! peace to Razah and BSBD keep the good times rollin.