news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-17-2006, 12:49 PM   #1
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default the history and future that you WANT

after re-reading some of the threads in this forum
here is a re-cap of the existance that it seems most people would like to have

1 - that there is no real imminent threat of this planet becoming inhabitable

2 - that the current society we are experience was the result of either
a) some magic being that assembled a walt-disney sequence to set everything in motion
or
b) natural and innocent progression from 'animals' to the current human beings as detailed in '2001 a space odyssey'

* also note that this is the only 'real controversy' in the eyes of some people

3 - the ideal future would be one where people are endlessly stimulated without having to do anything

this 'no-harm-no-foul' approach to things does not work any more
we are living in a time where even if you personally are not responsible for what is going on
you will be washed away with everybody else crying 'i didnt know'
the information is all at your finger tips

if you put in the effort
you will be able to tell which 'stories' are legitimate
and
which ones arent

the difference is subtle
but
the more familiar you become with them
the easier you will be able to tell the difference
Old 04-17-2006, 01:08 PM   #2
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the history i want, is the real history of whats happened on this planet.,
we sure didnt cum from animals, and theirs a huge amount of different sorts of dna, (mammal reptillian, other) in our bodies. i wanna know where we came from, how many more of us are their in other parts of the world.
i want to know, the stuff our 5 sences cant pick up..
the ideal future is where everyone lives in peace
and every thought manifests REALITY

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:41 PM   #3
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
the history i want, is the real history of whats happened on this planet.,
we sure didnt cum from animals, and theirs a huge amount of different sorts of dna, (mammal reptillian, other) in our bodies. i wanna know where we came from, how many more of us are their in other parts of the world.
i want to know, the stuff our 5 sences cant pick up..
the ideal future is where everyone lives in peace
and every thought manifests REALITY
there is nothing your 5 senses cant pick up

we would all be able to feel this if we could stop being distracted by lights and loud noises
Old 04-17-2006, 03:46 PM   #4
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

I want to be able to live in peace and be harmonious with nature and the appreciation of the Earth that supports us. I want to be able to work and be productive for myself, my family, and further more my community, not some people I never met before in my life. I would like freedom to persue my dreams and freely artisticly express myself without worrying about an opressing force hindering my capabilities.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:48 PM   #5
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
I want to be able to live in peace and be harmonious with nature and the appreciation of the Earth that supports us. I want to be able to work and be productive for myself, my family, and further more my community, not some people I never met before in my life. I would like freedom to persue my dreams and freely artisticly express myself without worrying about an opressing force hindering my capabilities.
i agree
but
my point is that some people seem to be comfortable with the current state of affairs and the history that has been reported so far
Old 04-17-2006, 03:55 PM   #6
MoT

MoT grasshopper

2a! thats a blast
Old 04-18-2006, 01:39 AM   #7
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

I originally posted this in the Objectives thread but it's still a summation of what I would like to see happen with society....................

Is to give birth to a land, where from an early age, everyone has an opprotunity to recieve an in-depth and quality education at no cost that does not lie to them, that does not destort facts, that does instill in them a desire to constantly learn for the rest of their lives. When they graduate, they should be able to find jobs that catters to who they are and that pays a living wage so that their existence is not defined as a consistent battle against bills. The objective is to develop an ecomony that is localized as much as possible and is self-sufficent, that embraces the culture of its people and in return is embraced by its people. The objective is create an enconomy that does not allow its politicians to be bought out by coorperations whose existence may still be neccessary even in a highly-localized market. These coorperations, and all other companies, should act with the highest respect to the enviroment, to the earth, and to the people and animals that inhabit it. This should be reflected in the products that they produce. The objective is to realize our own human potential and to make it manifest to the entire world.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up