Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #31
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

I get it, the old "It's a matter of opinion" cop-out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
in reality there is no such thing as good and evil however we have constructed these ideals and made them real one can easily be morally right in ones own eyes but in the eyes of another they can be wrong


for instance to my eyes NOI is morally wrong but to them and the eyes of there followers there morally right
but when you put it down on a foundation morality is merely matter of Opinion and opinion is not fact it is based on the individual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher
to me its morally right to use some one for financial gain
it is also morally right to be violent for A. Sustenance. B: Protection self and loved one C: If there are threat to my dream

violence is reprehensible to me for A: religious idealizations. B: Superiority D: Fun (unless bored)

ok that last one was a joke

my point is morality is based of individual opinions
Your concept of personal opinion and personal perception does not mask your hypocrisy.
Since we are currently talking about violence, and those clips dealt with Malcolm X let's go there
Malcolm was not killed for religious idealizations or Superiority, he was killed for being a traitor. And for assassinating the character, which very often precedes physical assassination, of the NOI leader. A leader that was orchestrating and executing financial gain and Sustenance for his followers. Therefore they saw the need for Protection self and loved one because there was a threat to their dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher
and sense those nuttjobs call me reprobate, heathen and sinner




but the truth is i'm a vary moral person just ask some of they dudes on here


the reason why i hate style because hes a fuckin adulterer how ever if he is open whit the woman that hes sleeping around and there fine with is then i'm ok with it

i got on skamp case for not helping some one being abused

and i'm always complaining about people standing around watching when people are suffering
i'm like super demon panther from hell when it come to helping people in distress

and the reason why i develop bossinesses is not the money that the byproduct but its to make jobs a job is the only form of charity worth a damn
The NOI is taught to make jobs for themselves in order to be in control of their own sustenance self and loved ones and their dreams. The clip says Malcolm was "dealt with" because he was undermining the same things you justify the uses of violence for. Don't let your disdain for religion blind you to the fact religious people want the same things in life that you say are worth being violent for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher
oh and yes violence is the answer

it sure as hell allot more efficient then then two hands clasped in prayer
Stick to your guns (pun intended) Either violence is the answer or it's not. Don't let your opinion get in the way of someone else non-religious, non-bigoted dream.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:13 PM   #32
Dokuro
復活の呪文
 
Dokuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in your Head
Posts: 8,625
Rep Power: 26
Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
I get it, the old "It's a matter of opinion" cop-out



Your concept of personal opinion and personal perception does not mask your hypocrisy.
its not a cop-out thats the truth right there morality is a matter of opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
Since we are currently talking about violence, and those clips dealt with Malcolm X let's go there
Malcolm was not killed for religious idealizations or Superiority, he was killed for being a traitor. And for assassinating the character, which very often precedes physical assassination, of the NOI leader. A leader that was orchestrating and executing financial gain and Sustenance for his followers. Therefore they saw the need for Protection self and loved one because there was a threat to their dream

The NOI is taught to make jobs for themselves in order to be in control of their own sustenance self and loved ones and their dreams. The clip says Malcolm was "dealt with" because he was undermining the same things you justify the uses of violence for. Don't let your disdain for religion blind you to the fact religious people want the same things in life that you say are worth being violent for.
the people who killed him are religious zealots they killed him because he betrayed their religion
they may walk around talking about doing all those deeds but the core remains the same
Allah is still an ass and they are bigots who believe their "race" is superior
the only thing that changed between them and the nazi is a skin tone

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
Stick to your guns (pun intended) Either violence is the answer or it's not. Don't let your opinion get in the way of someone else non-religious, non-bigoted dream.
i am sticking to my guns (all 40 of them) violence is the answer

i don't try to doge around that subject they use violence and intimidation to spreed the religion

i do not justify violence for religious purposes



think about it all you want but all faiths who follow Yahweh are responsible for this

the turks i mean Muslims are in the same fuckin boat
__________________

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #33
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
its not a cop-out thats the truth right there morality is a matter of opinion



the people who killed him are religious zealots they killed him because he betrayed their religion
they may walk around talking about doing all those deeds but the core remains the same
Allah is still an ass and they are bigots who believe their "race" is superior
the only thing that changed between them and the nazi is a skin tone


i am sticking to my guns (all 40 of them) violence is the answer

i don't try to doge around that subject they use violence and intimidation to spreed the religion

i do not justify violence for religious purposes



think about it all you want but all faiths who follow Yahweh are responsible for this

the turks i mean Muslims are in the same fuckin boat
Malcolm never stopped being a Muslim. So how did he "betray their religion"?
Like I said, he betrayed the organization
An organization that believes many of the same things you have been saying you believe are worth the use of violence.
What is this "core" you speak of? Is it in this "core" that it says "their race is superior"? If so, show me.
Or will you continue to deny the fact that your violent worthy ideology is also at the "core" of NOI

You hide behind your "my opinion" concept, but assign labels like "followers of Yahweh" "Nazi" "Muslim" Then attach negative events to those labels like 9-11-2001, the Dark Ages to demonize a group of people.
Instead of acknowledging that people want sustenance, have dreams and loved ones like you. You just cleverly avoid any umbrella to fall under thus justifying your action with the "I'm doing my own thing" concept
Whether you admit it or not, you fall in with some group, albeit informally.
So your justification of your violence is still very much hypocritcal.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:34 PM   #34
Dokuro
復活の呪文
 
Dokuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in your Head
Posts: 8,625
Rep Power: 26
Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son
Default

wow i fall into a group......


NOI
core belief
black man is god

Malcolm did not stop being a Muslim yes but he did stop bing there kind of Muslim
just like how they kill each other to day over a name god, yahweh, or allah funny when ou's real name is ......... sorry i was censored





but attaching those events to Islam, judaism, and Christianity isn't out of one of my many whimsical plots look it up every single negative event from the fall of Rome was of direct consequence of one of the three denominations except for in Asia well the far east


you don't need a fucking looking glass to show you that and you don't need a fuckin map to show you that there beliefs and there actions are not one in the same


Christianity: peace love and understanding

Islam not out ether the fact is Muslims were the one trading the slaves to the westerners



the fact is there praying to the god that did it to them


there still in chains





Christians, Muslim and Jews. love people like Q.B. loves japan



__________________

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 08:27 AM   #35
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

The NOI has a weekly Newspaper "The Final Call"
On the back page of this paper, there has always been 2 sections:
"What the Muslims Want" and "What the Muslims Believe"
In total there are 22 points from these 2 sections, many of these wants and beliefs are non-religious and would qualify under your defnition of "worthy to get violent for"

No where does it say "The Blackman is god" this paper is out there for anyone to purchase or subsribe to.
Core beleif? No Sir!

Malcolm X spent 13 years in NOI.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think he was only out of NOI for less than 6 months before he was murdered. Can someone please show me this great ideological change he made that brings people to claim he was so far away from NOI idelogically. People mis-use Malcolm's name, who in reality most know very little of, to dis-credit NOI. The sum total of Malcolm's public life cannot be used to pit him against NOI.

Religion gives itself a moral standard, but they still have natural human wants and needs. It is easy to attack how one falls morally short of these standards while ignoring what has been done to reach the natural human wants and needs. Once again the same things you "bust heads" for.
That's why you stay on "Louis Cypher Island" to not be subject to any collective standard.

Your slavery angle:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher
to me its morally right to use some one for financial gain
Hypocrisy
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #36
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN
 
killafifth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 504
Rep Power: 0
killafifth crouching tiger
Default ?

watch roots ! have you heard of west african muslims? smh
__________________
MADTHINKAH.COM
killafifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:25 AM   #37
killafifth
PRODIGAL SUN
 
killafifth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 504
Rep Power: 0
killafifth crouching tiger
Thumbs down lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
The NOI has a weekly Newspaper "The Final Call"
On the back page of this paper, there has always been 2 sections:
"What the Muslims Want" and "What the Muslims Believe"
In total there are 22 points from these 2 sections, many of these wants and beliefs are non-religious and would qualify under your defnition of "worthy to get violent for"

No where does it say "The Blackman is god" this paper is out there for anyone to purchase or subsribe to.
Core beleif? No Sir!

Malcolm X spent 13 years in NOI.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think he was only out of NOI for less than 6 months before he was murdered. Can someone please show me this great ideological change he made that brings people to claim he was so far away from NOI idelogically. People mis-use Malcolm's name, who in reality most know very little of, to dis-credit NOI. The sum total of Malcolm's public life cannot be used to pit him against NOI.

Religion gives itself a moral standard, but they still have natural human wants and needs. It is easy to attack how one falls morally short of these standards while ignoring what has been done to reach the natural human wants and needs. Once again the same things you "bust heads" for.
That's why you stay on "Louis Cypher Island" to not be subject to any collective standard.

Your slavery angle:

Hypocrisy
you have no fact your posting your emotion!lol
__________________
MADTHINKAH.COM
killafifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #38
Dokuro
復活の呪文
 
Dokuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: in your Head
Posts: 8,625
Rep Power: 26
Dokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal sonDokuro prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
The NOI has a weekly Newspaper "The Final Call"
On the back page of this paper, there has always been 2 sections:
"What the Muslims Want" and "What the Muslims Believe"
In total there are 22 points from these 2 sections, many of these wants and beliefs are non-religious and would qualify under your defnition of "worthy to get violent for"

No where does it say "The Blackman is god" this paper is out there for anyone to purchase or subsribe to.
Core beleif? No Sir!
then why don't the drop the religion oh yeah because there are a religion
it doesn't matter what they do if the highest authority is Yahweh they do it for Yahweh not for the people

Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post
Malcolm X spent 13 years in NOI.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think he was only out of NOI for less than 6 months before he was murdered. Can someone please show me this great ideological change he made that brings people to claim he was so far away from NOI idelogically. People mis-use Malcolm's name, who in reality most know very little of, to dis-credit NOI. The sum total of Malcolm's public life cannot be used to pit him against NOI.
he studied Islam and found that it wasnt about race
Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post

Religion gives itself a moral standard, but they still have natural human wants and needs. It is easy to attack how one falls morally short of these standards while ignoring what has been done to reach the natural human wants and needs. Once again the same things you "bust heads" for.
That's why you stay on "Louis Cypher Island" to not be subject to any collective standard.
i just wont to get this strait real quick like i don't hate religion only the three Yahweh followers

i am religious actually i'm a Luciferian
and i'm cool with Buddha and Shiva

that bing said you have allot to learn about the ideals of Yahweh so i implore you read the Qu'ran and the bible and not just time my word for it shits fucked up yo
im trying to get this passed so all three books have it like cigarettes do



not that people will read it because there obviously not reading there books

Islam Judaism and Christianity are all bigots the only differences is a name its funny because it not ou's real name and that name is ............ sorry i was censored
because they all believe they are the chosen people and every one out side of there religion are Reprobates so i took that word and put it across my neck kinda like take back the night

and they call it

and there are groups out there that take it to fanaticism and NOI is one of them just like NAZI



Quote:
Originally Posted by june181972 View Post

Hypocrisy
noted
but i supplied over 50 jobs in the last 5 years and i'm planing on 300 in the next 5 then about 1000+ after that oh and i pay 16$ an hour and 1300yen starting wage
by the way thats twice the minimum
so take you slaver notions of me a shove it up your ass


i know your going to find hypocrisy in my words but your not even a vet and i really don't care if you look for it


but you really shouldn't take some one at there word because of a news letter


and finally i'm rather appalled that a white suburban kid would come to NOI aid have you no love for yourself because they have not love for you in fact they want you here


and take it from my grandma thats not fun
__________________

Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:28 PM   #39
june181972
Cream of the Corp
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Blood Stream
Posts: 392
Rep Power: 0
june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
then why don't the drop the religion oh yeah because there are a religion
it doesn't matter what they do if the highest authority is Yahweh they do it for Yahweh not for the people

he studied Islam and found that it wasnt about race
Islam is about everything, therefore incorporating a socio-economic agenda goes hand in hand with the religion. One does nothing "for Yahweh", but rather in the name of, and with the help and assistance of "Yahweh"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
i just wont to get this strait real quick like i don't hate religion only the three Yahweh followers

i am religious actually i'm a Luciferian
and i'm cool with Buddha and Shiva
spooks, spirits, myths, and fairy-tales. Well, if that works for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
that bing said you have allot to learn about the ideals of Yahweh so i implore you read the Qu'ran and the bible and not just time my word for it shits fucked up yo
im trying to get this passed so all three books have it like cigarettes do


not that people will read it because there obviously not reading there books

Islam Judaism and Christianity are all bigots the only differences is a name its funny because it not ou's real name and that name is ............ sorry i was censored
because they all believe they are the chosen people and every one out side of there religion are Reprobates so i took that word and put it across my neck kinda like take back the night

and they call it

and there are groups out there that take it to fanaticism and NOI is one of them just like NAZI
A good Muslim = a good Jew = a good Christian.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
noted
but i supplied over 50 jobs in the last 5 years and i'm planing on 300 in the next 5 then about 1000+ after that oh and i pay 16$ an hour and 1300yen starting wage
by the way thats twice the minimum
so take you slaver notions of me a shove it up your ass
I'll quote from the Autobiography of Malcolm X, since he was a major influence on your beloved Black Panther Party for Defense (Peace to those Brothers and Sisters):
Malcolm's brother, Reginald, is visiting him in the prison and talking to Malcolm. Malcolm asked about "Hymie" a caucasian that he used to run bootleg liquor for. Malcolm feeling that he was a fair dealing, and not such a bad person, his brother Reginald responds:
Quote:
What is it if I let you make $500 to let me make 10,000?
Twice the minimum wage? Don't pat yourself on the back for doubling a pay rate that is not even livable to begin with. Are you teaching your employees what you know? Or are you feeding them just enough and with a long spoon to ensure you got some "good ole company men" for years on top of years on top of years to come on your payroll?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
i know your going to find hypocrisy in my words but your not even a vet and i really don't care if you look for it


but you really shouldn't take some one at there word because of a news letter


and finally i'm rather appalled that a white suburban kid would come to NOI aid have you no love for yourself because they have not love for you in fact they want you here


and take it from my grandma thats not fun
NOI does not have Time for that. That Time is better spend rebuilding and refining Black people.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:50 PM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one