news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-09-2011, 09:35 AM   #16
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Personally, I haven't liked anything he's done since Aquemini.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:09 AM   #17
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
john legend, drake, beyonce, have better chances of gettin andre on a record than big boi...
Andre was supposed to be on at least 4 songs on "Sir Lucious Left Foot" but Jive made Big Boi drop the tracks. So what you're saying isn't true. That's almost more tracks by Big Boi than by the other people you've mentioned that he's been on in the last few years.
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:22 AM   #18
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster2112 View Post
Andre was supposed to be on at least 4 songs on "Sir Lucious Left Foot" but Jive made Big Boi drop the tracks. So what you're saying isn't true. That's almost more tracks by Big Boi than by the other people you've mentioned that he's been on in the last few years.
i remember hearing that...

but andre produced a cut on the album...

im sure JIVE was hating...

but the hoops of fire probably coulda been jumped through...

had andre REALLY wanted to appear...

and we only heard ONE of those tracks...

the other 3 dont EXIST as far im concerned...

any other GREAT would get shit on for this kinda behavior...

imagine if big boi took the same approach to his music...

the O would be a distant memory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big boi is a real nigga... for not throwing his mans under the bus...

but andre is more than likely the reason speakerboxxx/the love below never got a follow up!!!!!!!!!!!

this nigga still makes best rapper lists in 2011... and cats still make an event out of him featuring on sub par records...

thats how powerful he was...

forgive me for remembering what it was and realizin what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #19
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
this nigga got one foot in and one foot out...

theres andre fans out there that think everything he does is incredible and will give a pass to him for just about ANYTHING

even if that means defending him coming out of hiding to spit lackadaisical verses on bullshit dance records!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he picks his spots... and boy can he pick them!!!!!!!!!!

i dont mind him layin low... but he comes out of hiding now to drop bullshit joints...

just a check!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's become the Floyd Mayweather of rap.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #20
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:55 AM   #21
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
I dont wanna hear anybody complain about that collab.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #22
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i wanna fuck the shit outta beyonce
Old 06-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #23
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

smh at beyonce looking like shakira in that pic. the whitewashing is getting ridiculous.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #24
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakobR View Post
I'm not really a fan of hers but it's hard to find much better singers than Beyonce so this was a great opportunity to make something memorable. Especially if you take the producer's name into account. Having said that the whole lyrical concept of the track was trash and Kanye didn't do himself any favours in terms of that.

And I'm caught up in all this "it's pop, not hip hop" cus it is still rap over drums and all that good shit. Unlike Drake, Beyonce and Kanye West are incredible artists. The latter not so much as a rapper though....

to sum up: this was a missed opportunity.
there are plenty of singers better than beyonce. beyonce has the whole package though.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote