news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-06-2010, 02:07 AM   #301
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I beat the game with house and never saw that
hrmmmm

oh yeah my Ed-e companion disappeared which sucks balls
now I can't get the dog companion if I wanted to
Old 12-06-2010, 06:17 AM   #302
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

My friend left his ps3 and i drilled out the game, becoming a member of the followers of the apocalypse recruiting arcade gannon and rex, i feel like a cuban doctor roaming the wasteland giving help and aid wherever i can.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #303
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
I beat the game with house and never saw that
hrmmmm

oh yeah my Ed-e companion disappeared which sucks balls
now I can't get the dog companion if I wanted to
If you go to vault 22 and take the elevator , your companions will appear when you get off, no matter where they are in the world/
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 07:53 PM   #304
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i read that and tried it - didn't work
hope the new patch coming fixes it somehow
Old 06-10-2011, 10:10 AM   #305
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

finally got this, already has about 50 hours into it with no glitches

anyone elsee notice the doctor that does the cybernetic implants is name Doctor Usunagi, after Motoko Kusunagi from Ghost in the Shell?

anyways i going to play through 4 times, once to kill house and take over vegas myself (working on that now), once with house, once with ncr, and once with caesar

i hate the NCR, and Caesar would be cool if not for the quasi-christian elements hes puffin. If i am going to enslave the world i am doing it GODLESS WHAT?!

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:13 AM   #306
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahah I love is game man,I've played it about 30 times over already, but I gotta admit, it's not fallout 3

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:18 AM   #307
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ yeah Fallout 3 had a darker, more melancholy, hopeless feeling that fit, and DC was a much better landscape than the desert. Did you ever play Point Lookout?!! best expansion ever made! (except maybe Shivering Isles)

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #308
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes,I loved point lookout but I gotta admit,my fav was mothership Zelda

Old 06-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #309
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

ive always kept away from MMO games
but when the fallout mmo hits
my life is gonna be over
Old 06-10-2011, 10:51 AM   #310
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Haha I feel u g

Old 06-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #311
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Caesar's Legion was actually the most fun out of the four.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:50 PM   #312
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
ive always kept away from MMO games
but when the fallout mmo hits
my life is gonna be over
Don't jump the gun too soon, it's being developed by Interplay, which made the first fallout games for the PC, so it'll be NOTHING like Fallout 3.

It's using the same engine as this game, which wasn't very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfGuVyzj9QM
Old 06-10-2011, 12:57 PM   #313
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

greet god with a heatah in my hand like i did too ceaser! I always get stuck on my first charactor on some rediculous hourz shit, trying to complete everything in one go. It is impossible clearly lol. I took on the entire legion camp, jus me my dog and my .357 Lucky with homeade bullets what what whatawht,

also made the huge mistake of not playing with wacky wasteland perk on. ya'll best be playing this game on HARD HARDCORE mode or i call blashpemy and high powered pussitry

PEACE

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:03 PM   #314
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Haha