news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-07-2011, 12:01 PM   #16
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they're showing the new nintendo 'system' right now...

it looks like the controller IS the console - and it works with the Wii
its called the Wii-U
its basically a touch screen tablet PC with four buttons, two behind-the-controller triggers, and two analog sticks
Old 06-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #17
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

It looks "my first tablet" from Fisher Price

Here's the actual console;

http://uk.kotaku.com/5809482/the-is-...sole-the-wii-u

Last edited by shaolinsword; 06-07-2011 at 01:38 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #18
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao kinda

little bit of a let down imo - i dont even know how they get away with calling it a new console
Old 06-07-2011, 08:36 PM   #19
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

I won't lie Wii U is a let down, seems like a cash grab for Nintendo cuz HD is HUGE now and they realized they fuked up by not makin Wii hd in the first place.

PSVita shits all over this. I dont like handhelds but Sony crafted A BEAST.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ya Vita is the shit right now son, shit is mine
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #21
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

nintendo won this year. having arkham city on that = win

after day 1 i got to play.

captain america
metal gear solid peace walker
dynasty warriors gundam 3
ninja gaiden 3
street fighter x tekken
tom clancy ghost recon
sonic generations

i glitched ninja gaiden and that was the first game i played lol. game is too easy.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #22
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

How was Ghost Recon? I've been waiting to get some details on that one for a long time. I was starting to think they scrapped it.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #23
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms

it reminds me of socom now too easy

played today
duke nukem forever
resistance 2
gears of war 3 horde map
resident evil operation racoon city.. got a pin for playing but i lost it smh
a couple of nexon games for the pc vindictus and dragon nest
watched the e3 demo of arkham city - line was too damn long to play ill try at it tomorrow

also met lil eazy-e foo signed my e3 pass lol chuck lidell was there too but i was in line for something else.

Old 06-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #24
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

That sucks. GRAW was my most anticipated game. I need a change from the fast paced run and gun action of COD. I might have to throw in Warfighter 2. Hopefully there are still some people on the server.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:44 PM   #25
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

well you can rush it but its focused on team work since you have to clear rooms, help the captured escape, you just cant go rambo everyone and survive. i mean its still good its not like cod where you can run around and win. you slowly have to move up to the objection

Old 06-10-2011, 03:30 PM   #26
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what was the RE and SF vs tekken game like ?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #27
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

My thoughts on E3:

Konami - It was a pre-show video. It was very good, best moment is when Kojima announced MGS HD and ZOE HD. Even greater news to X-box fans that'll be getting those HD remakes too.
Unisoft - The conference was awkward, full of lame jokes that made nobody laugh. The only good part was Ghost Recon Future Soldier and at the end, where they showed AC Revelations.
EA - Was generally good, specially with a very impressive demo of Battlefield 3.
Microsoft - Same as EA till they started with the Kinec, but ended on a great note with Halo 4. Props to Microsoft.
Nintendo - Same kid shit games on different console Mario, Zelda, Icarus ect...
They announced Wii U and a group of games that appeal to the hardcore gamer. The same games that will be on, and probably will look better on PS3 and X-box. Most of the conference was Nintendo guys talking, a few game video were shown, but they didn't demo any of them. There's a rumor going around that Nintendo actually use some games footage from the PS3 and X-Box.

I sincerely think Wii-U will be nothing different than the Wii. It looks interesting at first but after a time it'll get boring.

Sony - It was the longest conference, the apologies took less than 10 minutes then they started with the games and demos. Like MS it was going good till they started talking about the move. Is even less interesting than the Kinec, but the rebounded back with some more games and the announcement of PS Vita. Even some MORE games were demoed but this time on the PS Vita. Then Ono appeared, announcing SF X Tekken for the handheld plus a unexpected sony exclusive character. I'll admit Im bias towards Sony, but Ps Vita looks and its way more interesting than the Wii U, so...

PS Vita>Wii U = Sony wins.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #28
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
what was the RE and SF vs tekken game like ?
RE was fun my team mates sort of sucked since I was the only one who died lol if you get infected the only way left to respawn is to kill your team mates so i used the grenade to kill myself. i enjoyed the game.

sf x tekken was fun. it just takes a bit to get used to using tekken characters in a sf engine. since most of the people who played arent that big on fighting games i saw lots of ryu/ken, ryu/kazuya, kazuya/ken teams most of the time. i used almost everyone on the tekken side to get a feel of it. i only played it on tuesday didnt get a chance to play it on wed or thurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post
My thoughts on E3:

Konami - It was a pre-show video. It was very good, best moment is when Kojima announced MGS HD and ZOE HD. Even greater news to X-box fans that'll be getting those HD remakes too.
Unisoft - The conference was awkward, full of lame jokes that made nobody laugh. The only good part was Ghost Recon Future Soldier and at the end, where they showed AC Revelations.
EA - Was generally good, specially with a very impressive demo of Battlefield 3.
Microsoft - Same as EA till they started with the Kinec, but ended on a great note with Halo 4. Props to Microsoft.
Nintendo - Same kid shit games on different console Mario, Zelda, Icarus ect...
They announced Wii U and a group of games that appeal to the hardcore gamer. The same games that will be on, and probably will look better on PS3 and X-box. Most of the conference was Nintendo guys talking, a few game video were shown, but they didn't demo any of them. There's a rumor going around that Nintendo actually use some games footage from the PS3 and X-Box.

I sincerely think Wii-U will be nothing different than the Wii. It looks interesting at first but after a time it'll get boring.

Sony - It was the longest conference, the apologies took less than 10 minutes then they started with the games and demos. Like MS it was going good till they started talking about the move. Is even less interesting than the Kinec, but the rebounded back with some more games and the announcement of PS Vita. Even some MORE games were demoed but this time on the PS Vita. Then Ono appeared, announcing SF X Tekken for the handheld plus a unexpected sony exclusive character. I'll admit Im bias towards Sony, but Ps Vita looks and its way more interesting than the Wii U, so...

PS Vita>Wii U = Sony wins.
sony having AT&T for the vita angered LOTS of people. sonys press conference was just boring and long. 3d is still a gimmick. seeing onosan there was just awful dude likes to troll so much and he did. the vita didnt impress me at all. you meant kinect for xbox. the move sucks. kinect with some of the hardcore games looks good but not sure how long will that last. only thing i was hyped for xbox was for gears. mw3 is nothing but the same shit and the funny part of activision is that they have no games on the floor for you to play but lots of people lined up just to go into a small room and listen to them talk about the game. they also had a separate room for the cod premium too and both were 40 mins long from what i heard.

nintendo won the conference. live orchestra ftw. i spent the last day of e3 just to get hands on with the wii u. the line for the wii u was more hyped than the vita and uncharted 3 put together. i got to play chase mii, ghost recon, and a drawing game. i would have played new super mario bros mii but it took too long so i just left and got in like for arkham city. waited 90 mins to play and then day e3 was over for me. e3 this year wasn't as good as last year. plus the swag this year was little compared to last years.

nintendo > sony = microsoft

ea > ubisoft = konami

i hope battlefield 3 lives up to the hype and takes down cod.

konami just for having zone of enders and maybe portable ops for consoles.

ubisoft for asscreed rev and ghost recon. would have been excited for a new rainbow six.

my favorite game from the floor was arkham city and street fighter x tekken.

game i disliked was ninja gaiden 3 for its automatic press one button and watch hayabusa do flashy moves to kill.

sonic generations was fun playing both classic and modern sonic.

captain america should be good hope it goes under the radar like wolverine origins. it does have an arkham asylum feel to it but with sega in charge it might scare people away.

dynasty warriors gundam 3 was fun same thing but should have used the endless waltz suits over wing.

Old 06-11-2011, 12:34 AM   #29
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Contrary to you, I found Nintendo conference really boring.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 12:41 AM   #30
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

thought e3 as a whole sucked tbh but i give the edge to sony, mainly cuz of the PSV

microsofts was boring as fuck, i dont care about halo 4 or a halo remake and fuck kinnect

nintendo???? WHATEVER........