news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-16-2011, 07:42 AM   #1561
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
i give him credit for supporting his team through thick and thin
That's true. Those of us that have been lifelong fans have seen very little positive, but dammit they are still my team! I just have to assume that Nintendo will eventually hire a more hands on management. Seattle spends the money, but in the stupidest fashion possible. I hate looking at all these former Mariners kicking ass on other teams. ugh.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:43 AM   #1562
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
shiiit.....or October when we're knocking your ass outta the playoffs.

The Jorge Posada, Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera era is over....ya'll better get some PROSPECTS....thats they way teh game is going. You cant trade old fucks with big contracts because no one but the yankees can pay em.

regardless, this rain really sucks. two PPDs in a row and its supposed to rain all week.

La Nina
Yeah, whats up with that? It killed my fantasy team not having Pineda pitch this weekend.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:44 PM   #1563
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its been a rainy spring int he midwest and northeast this year....actually i think for most of the eastern half of the country.

Seattle has had some good teams. they set the record for wins that one year. and that team the Indians beat in 95 was good.

The Martinez boys, Griffey, Buehner, Randy Johnson.

Ill never forget how pissed I was when Bob Wolcott got out of that bases loaded no outs first inning jam in game 1
Old 05-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #1564
Girt McDirt
Young Dirty Bastard

Girt McDirt grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Girt McDirt

I have been a bit behind on baseball news this year because I am mostly interested in keeping up with the NBA this time of the year. The Braves are having a rough year so far plus it just doesn't seem the same watching the Braves without Bobby Cox running out of the dugout screaming and raising hell, lol. I get into baseball a bit more once basketball season is over though, for sure.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:54 PM   #1565
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

THE TRIBE IS ALIVE

Injury bug hitting us....Alex White rookie phenom out 8 to 12 weeks...probably will shut him donw for the year in the majors....but he was great. Ace in waiting.

Grady out another weeks..

Hafner outs maybe a month.

its okay tho...Talbot is coming back into that 5th spot in the rotation and the boys are picking up the slack at the plate.

bout to sweep the Reds.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:36 AM   #1566
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Coming back down to earth, are we?

BIG BIG BIG.

(No such thing this time of year in reality)

Series starts tomorrow.

Yall know da name.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:59 AM   #1567
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

losing alex white hurt. Bats are asleep. They need hafner back and they need to bring up that Kipnis kid.

still in first tho. Im not like you I dont jump ship onto another cities team. I stick with my boys.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #1568
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

jeter finna get his 3,000th soon

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:38 PM   #1569
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ finna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #1570
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

APOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of furyAPOLLO STASH fist of fury

funny word, i like to use it sometimes

Old 06-11-2011, 12:12 PM   #1571
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

Dicky, our teams are playing. yankees took 1 so far, what's up?

Old 06-11-2011, 12:22 PM   #1572
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

Quote:
shiiit.....or October when we're knocking your ass outta the playoffs.

The Jorge Posada, Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera era is over....ya'll better get some PROSPECTS....thats they way teh game is going. You cant trade old fucks with big contracts because no one but the yankees can pay em.

regardless, this rain really sucks. two PPDs in a row and its supposed to rain all week.

La Nina

we have plenty of prospects, we're giving them experience in the minors first, we don't wanna call them up to the majors prematurely and fuck up their game. Mo is still producing though. i hope Jeter comes around and Jorge blows that's true. although he had a stellar game last night.

Old 06-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #1573
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

tribe is awful the past month.

none of these bums can hit, but what do you expect from jack hanahan and travis buck.

someone is going to overpay Sizemore, and it would be wise to move Carmona this year and get some hitting.

as far as the yankees series goes.....i ahvent watched any of it yet. I really havent watched the past month. been busy.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #1574
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

I feel like, if my White Sox can get to .500 baseball by the All Star break that they will have a good chance to make the playoffs. But the bullpen still isn't figured out, Pierre's struggling, Adam Dunn was a waste of money so far, Rios is playing like a bitch again, And our pitchers have low fucking ERA's and the lineup doesn't back them up on so many days. Peavy's constantly injured except short 2 week stints in between his fat overpaid contract. Santos fucking blew a 2 run lead when he had 2 outs 2 strikes in the 9th inning. Can you believe that shit/!?!??!?!? After seeing Jenks choke so many times last year I can't say this feels any worse. Red Sox can try to rely on him now.

As an all time White Sox fan, I've noticed that Ozzie Guillen is a good players coach and takes the heat off the players but he never seems to know how to manage the pitchers and bullpen. White Sox usually lose games in late innings.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:02 PM   #1575
APOLLO STASH
brolic bearded bastard

I was so damn pissed today. how does Doug Davis with a fucking 0-5 record and a 5 ERA before today shut out the Yanks? we just send the Rangers and Indians crying from our homeruns and improving averages and when we get to this peon team we lose from one of the worst pitchers in the damn league.