news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 06-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs up Wii Nintendo reveals Wii U.

Nintendo, for the majority of this console generation, has been content to play its own game. Now it's ready to take the fight to Microsoft and Sony.

The company on Tuesday unveiled its next generation home video game machine -- dubbed Wii U -- that will be flush with the high-definition graphics gamers have come to expect, as well as a unique, touch-screen controller. It's scheduled to launch in 2012.

Like the Wii, the Wii U (which, despite the name, is not an institute of higher learning) revolves around and innovative controller. Equipped with a 6.2-inch LCD touch-screen, a camera, a microphone and an accelerometer, the controller acts as a sort of fusion of a gamepad, tablet PC and a handheld gaming system.

The system will allow players to transfer games from their TV to the controller seamlessly, something that will be handy for families with a single TV. In other words, Johnny won't need to turn off his Super Mario Bros. outing so that dad can watch the Cowboys game.
Nintendo also ran video demos showing off some of the ways in which the controller will interact with the console. Players will be able to ‘sling' elements from the controller to the TV, such as using the touch screen to throw shurikens at targets on their HD set.

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/750...o-debuts-wii-u

The Wii U will give Playstation and XBox a run for their money, I predict.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Old news tetris..

I've just about given up on nintendo because they have completely ignored their original audience and are now trying to attract every dumb nigga underr the sun with their novelties. Its just going to be another case of shovelware for this console. Their moving units yea but I don't think anyone rlly into games has a nintendo product as their primary console.
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:23 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Vita>this shit
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:06 PM   #4
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASCO View Post
Old news tetris..

I've just about given up on nintendo because they have completely ignored their original audience and are now trying to attract every dumb nigga underr the sun with their novelties. Its just going to be another case of shovelware for this console. Their moving units yea but I don't think anyone rlly into games has a nintendo product as their primary console.
They have games like Ninja Gaiden 3, Arkham City etc so its not just shovel ware this time. Its also (apparently) 50% more powerful than the PS3 & 360

Last edited by shaolinsword; 06-20-2011 at 03:09 PM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #5
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
They have games like Ninja Gaiden 3, Arkham City etc so its not just shovel ware this time. Its also (apparently) 50% more powerful than the PS3 & 360
Until PS3 and 360 bring their next consoles out.....

Nintendo will always have quality games, but Shovel-ware will always go to the most popular platform. It's just the nature of the business.
Old 06-20-2011, 03:22 PM   #6
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I dont think they'll bring out another console for quite a few years unless the Wii U is really popular and Nintendo have proper third party support. If that does happen Microsoft will rush to bring out a console and Sony will release their new console too late

That's all imo of course
Old 06-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
I dont think they'll bring out another console for quite a few years unless the Wii U is really popular and Nintendo have proper third party support. If that does happen Microsoft will rush to bring out a console and Sony will release their new console too late

That's all imo of course
Or they'll just wait to see what nintendo does with it's system and copy them like they did with kinetic and ps move.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:48 PM   #8
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

ps3 and xbox are near at the end but they still want to make more games. its pretty much what nintendo is trying to do get the new gen console first so that way everyone jumps on theirs and get the head start before microsoft and sony. just like how the ps2 did last gen.

Their moving units yea but I don't think anyone rlly into games has a nintendo product as their primary console.

they still sell no matter what. sure the first party wasn't as good as before but they still make that money.

from my e3 thread my thoughts about the wii u

i spent the last day of e3 just to get hands on with the wii u. the line for the wii u was more hyped than the vita and uncharted 3 put together. i got to play chase mii, ghost recon, and a drawing game. i would have played new super mario bros mii but it took too long so i just left and got in like for arkham city.

the third party titles like arkham city, darksiders, madden, ghost recon, etc. are all in but the first party titles are getting stale. the new smash game is probably the most hyped game so far on the wii u.

the controller felt clunky at first but then you get used to it.

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #9
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

The thing is they could beat the shit out of 360 and PS3 if they just put more sex drugs and violence on their console.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:34 PM   #10
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

wow..the console they should have dropped six fucking years ago.....other than the GOAT super nintendo(famicom) fuck nintendo....
Old 07-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #11
Nasty Nash

Nasty Nash iron monkeyNasty Nash iron monkeyNasty Nash iron monkey

Don't know about y'all I'm anticipating the new smash game that will come out when Rae releases OB4CL3

Nasty Nash is offline   Reply With Quote