news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-20-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
Inspektah Meth-Tical

Default Damn.....Inspectah Deck could have been top 10 ever.

Back then when the Wu first came in 1993, Deck was the MVP of the Clan. He had all the hot verses..he had the most complex scheme..he had a dope voice (maybe not the best but still dope).....he could get mad deep on tracks.....he could flow water......he could murder........he said smart intelligent shit....had mad versatality

The CREAM song which is bascially the Wu-Tang anthem is known for Deck's amazing verse....He was meant to drop his solo in 1995/6 with all the other elite Wu members but the flood washed out everything....i think if the original came out Deck's album would have been a classic and he would have had a legendary career...

instead he had to drop it in 1999 when the Wu sorta had a bad streak.....and some of the shit on the album wasn't that hot...RZA should of done most of the production with one or two produced by Deck himself.

Deck has always been the MVP of the Clan albums when the Wu was in their prime (36 Chambers and Forever)...he had the hottest shit. Triumph, Heaterz, For Heavens Sake, It's Yourz, A Better Tommorow....he had the hottest verse on Gangstarr's Moment of Truth hell he even had top 5 verses on Rae/Ghost and GZA's album.

The thing is he never had a classic album like the elite members of the Wu (GZA - Liquid Swords, Raekown - OBFCL, GFK (countless), Method Man - Tical, Masta Killa - No Said Date).

I feel bad for Deck...he's one of my favorites. He just never had that classic album which would have made him immortal.

DAMN......

Last edited by Inspektah Meth-Tical; 06-20-2011 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:31 AM   #2
Taskmaster2112
PRODIGAL SUN

Taskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killaTaskmaster2112 shaolin masta killa

You're just figuring all this out now?
Taskmaster2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Inspektah Meth-Tical

Nah i always think about it cause i really think Deck should have had a good career...just a shame it ended up the way it did.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #4
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

Deck has had a good career, just not as good as it could have been.
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #5
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

did this really needs its own thread?

smh......fuckin idiot!

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

lol, about a decade too late
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
diabolos88

diabolos88 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
Nah i always think about it cause i really think Deck should have had a good career...just a shame it ended up the way it did.
Every Wu-Tang Clan fan comes to the same conclusion eventually.
diabolos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:17 PM   #8
Cesar
Veteran Member

Cesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal sonCesar prodigal son

Deck was top 5 MC in game from 95-99!
Cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:53 PM   #9
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

this thread might as well have been "hey guys did you know the sky is blue?"

APOLLO STASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:56 PM   #10
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

CREAM, Triumph, Tres Leches, Above The Clouds.

i mean he hasnt had the career he could have but shit happens. its happened to alot of people who were dope as fuck in the 90s. he can still hold his head up high knowing his place in hiphop. he has CLASSIC verses on CLASSIC songs on CLASSIC albums.

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #11
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

APOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venomsAPOLLO STASH five deadly venoms

Pun ripped Tres Leches. i think Deck's verse in Tres Leches is at the bottom of his best verses list

Old 06-20-2011, 09:07 PM   #12
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt-head Paco View Post
Pun ripped Tres Leches. i think Deck's verse in Tres Leches is at the bottom of his best verses list

thank you. i'm so glad to have your opinion on my post directed towards the thread starter. your insight into my comment is amazing. i shall never forget your wise words

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #13
APOLLO STASH
Bag 40s like cougar town

i was talking to you bruh bruh

Old 06-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

Yeah, and if Method Man had a pussy, he would've been Method Woman.

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:33 AM   #15
Inspectah Deck

Inspectah Deck shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl View Post
Yeah, and if Method Man had a pussy, he would've been Method Woman.
Respect!
Inspectah Deck is offline   Reply With Quote