news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
I have basically every Wu cassette released from 36 to about the 2002 range. I was a late CD bloomer aka a stubborn f#ck. Peace
I got a lot of different cassettes from that time period too. And I also remember being really irritated around 2001 when it started getting tougher to find albums on cassette, and I'm still irritated to this day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ We know.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 01:57 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Inciteful

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 06-19-2011, 09:58 PM   #19
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I think "Legend of the Liquid Sword" was CD only so that was the start of my ending for tapes. Purple Tape is a must own. Peace
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:39 PM   #20
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

The last Wu Tang l.p.'s I bought on cassette were Killa Beez the Sting and Remedy's Code Red.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:42 PM   #21
David Daniel Davis
'

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

I remember Tical 0 the Prequel was released on cassette also; I saw it on Ebay but the seller wanted too much for it kind of like this seller.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 11:18 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

The seller would have to pay me to take Tical 0.

Quote:
Old 06-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #23
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger

lol. i dont have tical 0, is it really that bad?
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:59 AM   #24
BIG D O
Veteran Member

Location: Somewhwere between concern and not givin a shit....
BIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkeyBIG D O iron monkey

I got all the wu albums on tape nigguh.....ask abt me....
BIG D O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #25
9th Chamber
PRODIGAL SUN

9th Chamber crouching tiger

Wow I have this tape and would gladly sell it for $500! Anyone?
9th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote