news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-20-2011, 11:51 PM   #31
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
U don't undastand. I could appreciate a man's sexiness without feeling the need to penetrate his anal sphincters.
your right

i don't understand
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:57 PM   #32
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

\
lololololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:04 AM   #33
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
but can you appreciate this level of sexxiness?

hahahah is that Style's cover band?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:14 AM   #34
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
but can you appreciate this level of sexxiness?

yep.

Now check this:

^^Maad glitter in video!!!

Last edited by diggy; 06-21-2011 at 12:16 AM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:57 AM   #35
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
FMJ stands for Faggot Man Joy.
loloololl
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:07 PM   #36
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Funny that Sosa took his name from the scarface movie character Sosa. Little did he know, the person who played Sosa is Paul Shenar, a homosexual who died with AIDS in 1989!

hahahhhahaha

I get da last laugh as always!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Shenar

Old 06-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #37
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm curious to know the numbers of guys who've had sex with transsexuals in WTC, not that there's anything wrong with that. I think people need to stop being hypocrites and be honest with themselves for once in their lives. Listen, if you did it, you did it. If you like it, you like it. I won't judge you because you're human but, unfortunately, other people will judge and will disown men who have had sex with men or transsexuals. It's a part of life.

We talk about equality as if it truly exists in America. The problem with this is people will say one thing, but then turn around and say something negative. People need to understand that they're humans too. People fear what they don't understand. If they don't understand it, they'll try to destroy what they fear. In my opinion, people who think like that are truly mentally inferior. Calling a homosexual a faggot is like saying the n-word to an African-American or saying the s-word to a Hispanic. You'll be killed! Some of those guys can take it while others will fight you and WIN!

Watch it, guys!

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 06-21-2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Being careless
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:51 PM   #38
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Yes Tectrus...

Those people are truly "mentally interior".

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM   #39
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think diggy's gay as jizz on a jockstrap, but whatever. I don't hate faggots. I consider them inferior, but they don't bother me, and can be amusing in small doses.

Just like vegetarians or japanese.

I think they should all have equal rights and shit too.

However, in all seriousness, I think it is ridiculous when people compare being gay to being black.

If I was black, or pretend-black like skampoe or golden falcon, that shit would piss me off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:21 PM   #40
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
I think diggy's gay as jizz on a jockstrap, but whatever. I don't hate faggots. I consider them inferior, but they don't bother me, and can be amusing in small doses.

Just like vegetarians or japanese.

I think they should all have equal rights and shit too.

However, in all seriousness, I think it is ridiculous when people compare being gay to being black.

If I was black, or pretend-black like skampoe or golden falcon, that shit would piss me off
I guess you'd consider yourself very blessed. That's good.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:28 PM   #41
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't understand what you mean, Tectrus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #42
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Funny that Sosa took his name from the scarface movie character Sosa. Little did he know, the person who played Sosa is Paul Shenar, a homosexual who died with AIDS in 1989!

hahahhhahaha

I get da last laugh as always!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Shenar
I couldn't give a fuck less how the actor who played him lived his life. I'm not a bigot. haha I get the last laugh. Actually for the last couple of months I had an openly gay dude in my sig and that guys actually one of my heroes.

Also I named myself after the CHARACTER Sosa, who is the biggest bad ass in any gangster film ever.

You are still calling yourself Fornicating Men Jizz and making threads on the gay interest tip.

Obviously I don't really care if homos have pride parades. I'm not gonna try and stop anyone feeling good about themselves and having fun. I was just saying theres no logic to it.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:42 PM   #43
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:

You are still calling yourself Fornicating Men Jizz and making threads on the gay interest tip.
Sosa, you stated that you don't have a problem with homosexuals but you keep putting FMJ (whatever his name stands for) constantly on blast.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:38 PM   #44
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

^^ 2 points

1. I'm joking.

2. You are using the expression "putting [someone] on blast" way too much.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:17 AM   #45
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Actually for the last couple of months I had an openly gay dude in my sig and that guys actually one of my heroes.

Also I named myself after the CHARACTER Sosa, who is the biggest bad ass in any gangster film ever.

A gay dude is your hero cuz he played a fictional bad ass in a movie who does not exist irl?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Definition of HERO

A man admired for his achievements and noble qualities

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, let me get this right. You think homos have noble qualities? - Like getting rammed in the exit?