news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #31
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was Reed on an episode of the First 48?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:07 PM   #32
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

idk was he???
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #33
David Daniel Davis
PRODIGAL SUN

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
yeah reed was the number 1 nigga in philly at that time, this nigga was the hottest nigga in philly, nigga fell off the map now, philly doesnt know what he's doin....
I always liked Pretty Ugly; but he is apparently one of those people that is going to be around forever and never drop an l.p. like Shabazz the Disciple; Book of Shabazz (Hidden Scrollz) does not count. I always liked Roscoe P. Coldchain also but he is locked up and I do not think he is getting out anytime soon.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #34
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

yeah Roscoe is booked for murder i dont think he's getting out for awhile
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:55 PM   #35
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ROSCo SUCKED

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:16 AM   #36
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Rule #1 of running a business. Don't employ a crackhead. You know 20 minutes after hes signed he'll be running out of the Maybach offices with all the office supplies and trying to sell it in an alley in Mount Vernon.

I don't think X should join MMG, I think DMX and Ja Rule should team up. Not for an album though, for a suicide pact.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:40 AM   #37
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

how is ross illuminiti?
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:02 AM   #38
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
how is ross illuminiti?
600 Benz, That 600 grand that was 6 years ago.

The chorus to 600 benz, illuminati fags have gone into melt down over it.

LOL @ them jumping out of a 550
Old 06-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #39
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
I always liked Pretty Ugly; but he is apparently one of those people that is going to be around forever and never drop an l.p. like Shabazz the Disciple; Book of Shabazz (Hidden Scrollz) does not count. I always liked Roscoe P. Coldchain also but he is locked up and I do not think he is getting out anytime soon.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:25 AM   #40
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

lmao Roscoe P was dookie on the mic
Old 06-22-2011, 01:10 AM   #41
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

RICK ROSS Should just sign Fake DMX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:25 AM   #42
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

in other words, ross wants him to turn informant lol they want dmx's dealer asap lmao
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:28 AM   #43
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
ahahahahah jesus

fuck the world in 2011 bro.

shit is lame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol @ that crackhead not knowing what it's about, but doesn't think he should join it lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lmao
lmao im just glad niggaz is talkin about it all openly n shit, makin it truth.
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote