news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-22-2011, 08:22 AM   #46
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
A gay dude is your hero cuz he played a fictional bad ass in a movie who does not exist irl?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Definition of HERO

A man admired for his achievements and noble qualities

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, let me get this right. You think homos have noble qualities? - Like getting rammed in the exit?
I was talking about my sig not my avatar. I don't know much about the guy that played Sosa and I STILL don't care. My sig was of Monty Python the greatest comedy team ever. One of the members was gay. Admire him for his achievements? yes I fucking do. 'The Holy Grail', 'Life Of Brian', 'The Meaning Of Life' and the TV series. Easily some of the most ahead of their time and intelligent comedies ever made.

Nobility has to do with character, which I don't give a fuck about. Its not like I'm ever gonna meet most of my heroes. I just enjoy their work. Also I don't think whether you get "rammed in the exit" has anything to do with someones character.

You're actually starting to sound a bit too angry about this.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:32 PM   #47
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Also I don't think whether you get "rammed in the exit" has anything to do with someones character.
So you overlook their homosexual behaviour and focus on their other actions?

hmmm....that's interesting.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:02 AM   #48
NY_Mami
Wu Fan

NY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkeyNY_Mami iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to NY_Mami

Yes... my gay friends have always been good to me.... I love me some gays.... lol....

THE CHEF LOVES MY MASTERPIECE

NY_Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:07 PM   #49
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Funny how they approved of gay marriage in NY at this time.

Anyway....

About me

YOu guys and gals! im thin, im in, and im eagerly waitin….hahahahaa that rhymes. OMFG im sucha dork its stupid. n e wayz, a bit about me is im into both guys and girls as long as your hot to trot and you got some place for me to jamm my log…you know wat I mean..LOL hmmm…..im really really into appearance so don’t msg me if you dont look the part..only brads and angelinas pls!!!

i don’t like muscles or fattys (ewww) so dontt msg me if ur a muscle head or a dunkin donut. also im super well endowed if u know wat i mean c======8 …hehe…but I recently I noticed some weird growth on my Spurt Reynolds. but no worries, it desnt hurt or anything and it looks like its goig away. but I also have weird sh*t growing on my face too. n e ways msg me, im bored and wanna hang out with my wang out. hahahhhhh..im so gross…but im serious. k, gonna STFU now

Things that turn me off

• muscles
• fatties
• dental dams (I dated some chick who actually asked to use one, WTF!!!)
• condoms (just doesnt feel as nice)

The first thing people notice about me

• my pants always look tight ;-)
• im really good looking

The thing people are surprised to know about me

• 10.5 inches
• a weird growth at about the 6.5 mark of my 10.5

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 06-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #50
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

dude wtf
Old 06-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #51
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

About me
I collect argyle socks. They’re the coolest. And I have syph. But you have syph too. If my math 8 is correct, it should cancel each other out when we do it. don’t expect me to take off my socks when we do it.

Ideal first date
Having your syph sore rub against my syph sore while you scratch my rashes and we’re both wearing argyle socks

Things that turn me on
• Camaros
• Mustangs
• Argyle socks

Things that turn me off
• Hondas
• Toyotas
• Horizontally striped socks

The first thing people notice about me
• My mismatching argyle socks

The thing people are surprised to know about me
• My girlfriend doesn’t wear argyle socks
• I have both, rashes and sores which is apparently not too common
• The rashes don’t really itch much but I still love it when they get scratched
• I love collecting argyle socks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #52
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

syphillis huh???

wow
Old 06-26-2011, 09:02 PM   #53
diggy
The ABBOTT

Dicky, don't you know the secret?

Quote:
Old 06-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #54
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

im thoroughly disgusted
Old 11-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #55
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote