news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-19-2011, 03:05 PM   #61
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

His next album better be something focussed and special after him saying he released Apollo Kids pretty much for the sake of it.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:37 PM   #62
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

Well he is off Def Jam so I wonder where he goes. Whats the odds he ends up on Ice H20?

http://ramblingconn.blogspot.com/
my third blog
snakesonawiggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:11 PM   #63
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

^^Too big to be on Ice H2O. He still has Starks Enterprise, if I'm correct, so he's able to release it on his own imprint.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:10 PM   #64
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

snakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken mastasnakesonawiggly drunken masta

Well rae has distripution not sure Stark Enterprise does.

my third blog
Old 06-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #65
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^And you think Ghost'll have problems getting distribution? :/
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:26 PM   #66
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster2112 View Post
Yeah Westwood may be an awkward dude but he's done a lot for spreading real US hip hop oversees for the last two decades, doing radio interviews, playing tons of great stuff, and having crazy freestyle sessions on his show. You don't have to like him, but you should respect him for what he's done for the culture overseas.
You should limit yourself to Britain tbf.. That's a pretty small part of "overseas".
-Archetype

Old 06-21-2011, 04:45 PM   #67
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

And sorry for the triple post, but I just saw the interview.. HAHAHAH!!! Classic!

Westwood looks higher than a motherfucker, like he's in a trance or some shit.

Ghost sounds eager, that can only be good. Looking forward to some new Ghost for 2012!
-Archetype

Old 06-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #68
snakesonawiggly
Crunk Is Dead

No i'm not saying that Ghost will always have no distribution I just am saying that Ice H20 is already set up and you dont think Rae wouldnt jump at the chance to release SC2? Also if Ghost is off Def Jam for good does that mean Wu-Block isnt gonna be released on Def Jam or is Wu-Block gonna be Ghosts final final Def Jam album?

my third blog
Old 06-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #69
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghost has been bullying def jam for years....

real nigga shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drops albums all day...

pops shit, gets another check...

im sure the pen pushers are breathing easy, big sean isnt gonna fuck their office up like starks if they front on the kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ apollo kids being throwaways

he wasnt sweating any of that material, and it came out dope....

LOL @ ghostface sounding like craigs daddy from FRIDAY munchin like a damn fool

supreme 2 gonna be some shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:37 PM   #70
Don Universo
Bring those fat chicks here

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Apollo kids throwaways? SMH
The only solo Wu project(s) better than that in the past couple years is Rae's two albums!

Don Universo is offline   Reply With Quote