news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-22-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty
Default Another Job Interview

Since I know you're all really interested in my life, I thought I'd let you know about my job interview this friday. Its a dead end, bullshit job but it should be pretty easy.

Its for surfer/hippie clothing store Fat Face. I don't know how to nail this job. Even when I had the interview when I was chewing gum I was wearing a dress shirt and smart pants. But these guys market are beach dwelling stoners. I've been to the beach about twice and wouldn't be caught dead wearing any of the shit they sell.

My standard attire is a white T-Shirt, Ecko Jeans, Wallabees or K-Swiss shoes and some kind of hat depending on my mood. I could study 'Point Break' to get into the mindset of a person that wears lame clothes. I think I'll wear shorts just in case. Maybe I should hint that I smoke weed. Fuck it i'm just gonna dress and act like Wiz Khalifa.

If you have any ideas how I can get this job/not get this job or just do something stupid in the interview let us know.

Anyway I don't really care either way if I get this job or not, but I thought you guys would like to know.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 06-22-2011 at 09:07 AM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Have a smoke before the interview?

There's a Fat Face opening 30 seconds walk from my house, not my type of clothing tbh.
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Anyway I don't really care either way if I get this job or not
I think you should use that slipshod attitude to your advantage. Show up to the interview unshaven, smelling like board wax and hemp and address the interviewers as dude and man. Also, if you're gonna chew gum, make sure you offer them some too.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
Have a smoke before the interview?

There's a Fat Face opening 30 seconds walk from my house, not my type of clothing tbh.
Yeah I keep seeing these stores pop up all over the place. I don't get it either. Where I live is nowhere near the coast and its only summer about 2 days a year. I've gotta somehow act like these clothes are cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
like this stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
I think you should use that slipshod attitude to your advantage. Show up to the interview unshaven, smelling like board wax and hemp and address the interviewers as dude and man. Also, if you're gonna chew gum, make sure you offer them some too.
LOL. I told my job advisor about the gum and she just laughed. I thought she was gonna get mad and think I wasn't taking it seriously (I'm not).

You can get Hemp gum, maybe I'll get some of that.

http://hempworld.com/shop/MainPageHempCandy.htm

To be honest most of the stuff on this site looks if not poisonous then at least inedible.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Since I know you're all really interested in my life, I thought I'd let you know about my job interview this friday. Its a dead end, bullshit job but it should be pretty easy.

Its for surfer/hippie clothing store Fat Face. I don't know how to nail this job. Even when I had the interview when I was chewing gum I was wearing a dress shirt and smart pants. But these guys market are beach dwelling stoners. I've been to the beach about twice and wouldn't be caught dead wearing any of the shit they sell.

My standard attire is a white T-Shirt, Ecko Jeans, Wallabees or K-Swiss shoes and some kind of hat depending on my mood. I could study 'Point Break' to get into the mindset of a person that wears lame clothes. I think I'll wear shorts just in case. Maybe I should hint that I smoke weed. Fuck it i'm just gonna dress and act like Wiz Khalifa.

If you have any ideas how I can get this job/not get this job or just do something stupid in the interview let us know.

Anyway I don't really care either way if I get this job or not, but I thought you guys would like to know.
people are actually interested in your boring life?

since i read the shit might as well throw my 2 cents in. go back to school, get a degree and get a real job
Old 06-23-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck a job, that shit is just a stepping stone
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #8
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherT!me View Post
people are actually interested in your boring life?
Irony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherT!me View Post
since i read the shit might as well throw my 2 cents in. go back to school, get a degree and get a real job
I'm going to College next year, still I pray to God I never have to get a real job. But you really hurt my feelings with that 'loser' crack.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA YOU DONT WANT TO END UP LIKE THESE GUYS

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:38 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

LOL at 'Rap4Food'. Last week I was in the city and there was 3 buskers within about 30 yards of each other. Singing and playing the violin over the top of each other. It was retarded. Shit sounded horrible.

The job is just to keep a little change in my pocket for the next year before I go to university. I saved enough cash to live on for a couple years. Which is part of the reason why I don't care If I get it or not. Regardless I'm sure Fathertime will tune in tomorrow to see how I did in the interview.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:01 PM   #11
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

lol you guys seem to set the bar really high for yourselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:30 PM   #12
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

I had the interview. It was stupid as hell. It was a group interview and I had to dress one of the employers or potential employees in fatface gear. I said the manager of the store (cute, petite, mousy haired chick) would look good in a red dress, and I know I could fuck her If I take the job.

I had to tell them about my favorite vacation. I made up some bullshit about bungee jumping in Florence, Italy. I pulled it out of my ass, I haven't been on holiday in years. I wonder how exactly they think this relates to selling shitty clothes?

Aside from that I gave them the usual bullshit about being good at working with people, a team player, competent, liking their clothes, and having an interesting life.

I slipped up a few times by looking to the left while I lied, but on the whole I think they liked me best. The other interviewees were all about 16 and were too shy and stupid to lie or at least give coherent answers.

Anyway I get back and get a call for an interview at blockbusters. I'ma go study so I can act like this guy

LOL at the stupid shit they put you through to get a piece of shit minimum wage job.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:40 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You'll probably get the job at Blockbuster's, I hear they are looking for a lot of new employees.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:14 PM   #14
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Yeah I'll get the job and a few months from now blockbusters will close down cos no-one rents films no more.

Its the perfect job for me. LOL.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:20 PM   #15
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

in my last interview, i told the truth due to the presence of the holy spirit in the conference room

never again
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote