news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-25-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
Protect ya Neck!
black

Protect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkey
Default What would it take for "Nothing new under the sun" to finally get released?

listening to sunz of man as I speak, and man I can't believe this album aint drop. wasn't there suppose to be a ton of rza beats and shit on it? someone needs to drop it!
Protect ya Neck! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i believe this album doesnt even exist,ill ask hell razah later today about this

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #3
Ground Sekko
Deathart

Ground Sekko grasshopper

why am i thinking its an best of album??
Ground Sekko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:47 AM   #4
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

this was the title before long delays then The Last Shall Be First correct? all the prior releases soldiers of darkness, no love without hate etc were deemed too old to be released on the lp.
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote