news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-30-2006, 10:39 PM   #61
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier View Post

Plus why be a vegan to purify your body, but make your mind slow by smoking weed?
i find myself askin myself that question alot now...

im not a VEGAN but i eat almost no meat anymore and i try to eat as healthy as i can....but yet i smoke weed about twice a week maybe..

i dono...i just dont think ive been convinced yet that weed is bad for my mind or my brain....i actually think its good for my mind...

the respiratory effects are what i hate..
Old 12-01-2006, 12:35 AM   #62
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

theres no 2 ways about it - smoking is ingesting metal

there are benefits and costs to everything, and there are limits to what you can learn from something

weed has a lot to teach, but some people, it takes them a long time to learn the lessons, so they keep smoking year after year

like repeating classes in school

eventually, if you keep it up, the lessons will become more harsh (it will kill you)

anything you learn from weed you can learn elsewhere as well

but weed has that stimulation that people seem to get hooked on

the other problem with weed is that it distorts the mind in some aspects and throws people off their game

like if dude gets blunted, he wont notice that you are wiff his girl in the other room
Old 12-01-2006, 12:49 AM   #63
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

thatz a good post L, it does have alot to teach but u need long breakz from it i think cuz it'll just make u lazy and u stop using your mind all together. it beginz to weigh u down in the bloodstream or something i dont know, once a month, or even longer is probably the healthy way to puff it. everyone is different. peace
Old 12-01-2006, 04:29 AM   #64
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post

there are benefits and costs to everything, and there are limits to what you can learn from something

weed has a lot to teach, but some people, it takes them a long time to learn the lessons, so they keep smoking year after year

eventually, if you keep it up, the lessons will become more harsh (it will kill you)

the other problem with weed is that it distorts the mind in some aspects and throws people off their game

like if dude gets blunted, he wont notice that you are wiff his girl in the other room

weed is good for you and it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:49 AM   #65
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

Quote:
Originally Posted by APSU View Post
weed is good for you and it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none
from a certain angle, everything is good for you
Old 12-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #66
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger

not pork

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:47 PM   #67
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
i find myself askin myself that question alot now...

im not a VEGAN but i eat almost no meat anymore and i try to eat as healthy as i can....but yet i smoke weed about twice a week maybe..

i dono...i just dont think ive been convinced yet that weed is bad for my mind or my brain....i actually think its good for my mind...

the respiratory effects are what i hate..

then y not just inject thc into ur system
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:48 PM   #68
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHX View Post

lol this is true
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 02:41 PM   #69
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
then y not just inject thc into ur system
cuz im not a fuckin lunatic...
Old 04-16-2009, 09:09 PM   #70
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who fasting ?
Old 04-16-2009, 10:01 PM   #71
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some muslims think fasting is from "dawn to sunset", but the Quran explains it is until NIGHT, which is AFTER sunset. Sunset and night are not the same.

2:187:

Summa atimmus-syaama 'ilal-layl...

Observe Fast till night...

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:06 AM   #72
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

another reason i could never convert to islam, that would be impossible for me, i'm always munchin on something n brush my teeth throughout the day
Old 06-28-2011, 11:40 AM   #73
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 06-28-2011, 01:11 PM   #74
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I just finished a four day fast earlier this month. A lot of different cultures use fasting to help purify themselves.

You learn a lot about yourselves when you don't eat or drink. Your body seems to drop down to a different energy source. When you do eat something after fasting, it tastes better then you ever remembered. Specially fruits, I can't even describe it. You'll never look at them the same after.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #75
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

The sin goes from mouth, not into mouth.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote