news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-30-2011, 01:01 PM   #16
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that track is dope as fuck and his beats are like ALWAYS 5/5

btw listening now

Last edited by BLACK BART SIMPSON; 06-30-2011 at 01:06 PM.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:17 PM   #17
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lmfao

A.D.D music

i dont know how people listen to this without feeling brain dead

he consistently makes the most boring and depressing music i have ever heard in my life.

lmao your brains must be full of junk and infinite voids

ahahahaha

fucking black holes in niggas brains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I tend to stay away from niggas with the word 'lil' in their name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I tend to stay away from anyone who chooses "I'm Gay" as an album title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
the main problem i have with Lil B is that hes such a fuckin boring rapper. his flow is non-existant and he uses the same drone-y delivery in every track.
^all of this^ lol im not even gonna give this album a chance EVER. GTFOH wit that shit
Old 06-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #18
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

^^

So, you're a tool?

I honestly hated Lil B until today.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #19
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
^^

So, you're a tool?

I honestly hated Lil B until today.
yea that basically means hes a faggot i mean i dont like fags but thats not the point of him naming his album that also the ode to marvin "GAYE" with the cover is cool... every beat on here is 10/10 its some motivational ass music it sounds more like poetry then rap i think thats the thing people dont like
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 PM   #20
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

I think they're too elitist. They won't even listen.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:45 PM   #21
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
yea that basically means hes a faggot i mean i dont like fags but thats not the point of him naming his album that also the ode to marvin "GAYE" with the cover is cool... every beat on here is 10/10 its some motivational ass music it sounds more like poetry then rap i think thats the thing people dont like
stop making up excuses for this man lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 01:50 PM   #22
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

their loss and i hope you know lil b has ALOT of songs where he raps seriously poetic like this album the "stupid" songs are just for ppl to do the cooking dance.. peep these

Old 06-30-2011, 01:53 PM   #23
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha yeah ima tool cuz i dont like lil b hahahahaahahaahahah

if Eminem made a song called "Im Pinnochio" and it went Im Pinnochio!! (NOSE!!) IM Pinnochio!! (NOSE!!) yall would be lovin it lol shit i could write songs like that all mf day andd in my sleep

im not gonna even give dude another chance after i heard "Im Miley Cyrus"

i like that witty unpredictable shit

this dude is has NO wit and hes pretty fuckin predictable

i predict he says the word SWAG 3,000 times on im gay

and i dont care if every beat is dope or not. id rather listen to my own instrumental beats all day than hear one more song by this faggot. if this dude can get away with the shit music he makes its gonna be real sad to see future "movements" in "hip-hop"
Old 06-30-2011, 01:56 PM   #24
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post

if Eminem made a song called "Im Pinnochio" and it went Im Pinnochio!! (NOSE!!) IM Pinnochio!! (NOSE!!) yall would be lovin it lol shit i could write songs like that all mf day andd in my sleep

and i dont care if every beat is dope or not. id rather listen to my own instrumental beats all day than hear one more song by this faggot. if this dude can get away with the shit music he makes its gonna be real sad to see future "movements" in "hip-hop"
actually idont think he said swag once on this album... Faggit and his beats are better then yours lol

Old 06-30-2011, 01:59 PM   #25
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Who ever listens to this kind of music is a certified "faggot. I have never listened to a signle song by this retard. Biggie & Pac must be rolling in their graves....
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:03 PM   #26
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Who ever listens to this kind of music is a certified "faggot. I have never listened to a signle song by this retard. Biggie & Pac must be rolling in their graves....
lol so a majority of the people who hate lil b havent even heard an actual song by him ??? a real motivational song ? not the swag shit tht doesnt count

Old 06-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #27
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
a Faggit and his beats are better then yours lol

http://www.box.net/shared/q4sgjn0f3x

lol....my beats are better than his and urs

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 06-30-2011 at 02:20 PM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #28
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post

1. I hate Eminem
2. He doesn't do that "Swag" shit seriously. He does it as a joke to get publicity.
3. Lil B - I'm Gay = Top 10 album of the year, so far.

Everything you say just backs up what I said earlier. "You're a tool."

"i predict he says the word SWAG 3,000 times on im gay"
Well, no. He doesn't say it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Have you listened to the album?
Didn't think so...
Old 06-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #29
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Fuck u homie, ur a faggot
Old 06-30-2011, 02:21 PM   #30
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

lol ima tool cuz i dont like the same music as u...ur a tool faggot