news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 06-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #31
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bar Code View Post
lol ima tool cuz i dont like the same music as u...ur a tool faggot
No, you're a tool for calling everyone who listens to an artist who you've never really heard a faggot.
Old 06-30-2011, 03:47 PM   #32
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only people a called a faggot was u and lil b

i didnt speak on anybody else holmes
Old 06-30-2011, 03:49 PM   #33
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im done arguin btw

i made my points

lol people get all "gay" for this kinda music
Old 06-30-2011, 03:53 PM   #34
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If I get turned into a teenage girl or heat, I might listen to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:00 PM   #35
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
http://www.box.net/shared/q4sgjn0f3x

lol....my beats are better than his and urs
you're white and your success will never leave the audio booth of Wutang-corp.com/forums
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:41 PM   #36
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
you're white and your success will never leave the audio booth of Wutang-corp.com/forums
^^^^^*real fucking tears!!*

for real though Prime8 been killing it on this thread.

the album is dope, straight up. People who hate without hearing it have no frame of reference, this album is straight crack, way better than I expected and I'm a Based God fan.
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:45 PM   #37
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
^^^^^*real fucking tears!!*

for real though Prime8 been killing it on this thread.

the album is dope, straight up. People who hate without hearing it have no frame of reference, this album is straight crack, way better than I expected and I'm a Based God fan.
^^
Now we know it must be good if you liked it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:51 PM   #38
Shaolin Bloody Sword
Golden Child

Shaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killaShaolin Bloody Sword shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
lol so a majority of the people who hate lil b havent even heard an actual song by him ??? a real motivational song ? not the swag shit tht doesnt count

No Thanks ! I will not click play on your links.... Im just curious ! How old are ya'll? Im talking about those who listen to this artist on this thread.
Shaolin Bloody Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:13 PM   #39
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FIRST TRACK IS DOPE, SO FAR SO iLL
Old 06-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #40
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
lmfao

A.D.D music

i dont know how people listen to this without feeling brain dead

he consistently makes the most boring and depressing music i have ever heard in my life.

lmao your brains must be full of junk and infinite voids

ahahahaha

fucking black holes in niggas brains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
I tend to stay away from niggas with the word 'lil' in their name
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
That beat is pretty dope, the main problem i have with Lil B is that hes such a fuckin boring rapper. His lyrics at times arent even that bad, but his flow is non-existant and he uses the same drone-y delivery in every track. If he got more hype and worked on his flow a bit he mightend be bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
I tend to stay away from anyone who chooses "I'm Gay" as an album title.
Quote:
^all of this^ lol im not even gonna give this album a chance EVER. GTFOH wit that shit
Quote:
hahaha yeah ima tool cuz i dont like lil b hahahahaahahaahahah

if Eminem made a song called "Im Pinnochio" and it went Im Pinnochio!! (NOSE!!) IM Pinnochio!! (NOSE!!) yall would be lovin it lol shit i could write songs like that all mf day andd in my sleep

im not gonna even give dude another chance after i heard "Im Miley Cyrus"

i like that witty unpredictable shit

this dude is has NO wit and hes pretty fuckin predictable

i predict he says the word SWAG 3,000 times on im gay

and i dont care if every beat is dope or not. id rather listen to my own instrumental beats all day than hear one more song by this faggot. if this dude can get away with the shit music he makes its gonna be real sad to see future "movements" in "hip-hop"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
Who ever listens to this kind of music is a certified "faggot. I have never listened to a signle song by this retard. Biggie & Pac must be rolling in their graves....
Quote:
No Thanks ! I will not click play on your links.... Im just curious ! How old are ya'll? Im talking about those who listen to this artist on this thread.
HOPE THIS MAKES YOU DUMB DEAF AND BLIND PEOPLE UNDERSTAND

YEA I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE GONNA HATE ON THE THREAD BUT PEEP THE DEEP COVER

BEATS ARE PRETTY FLAWLESS PEEP THIS TRACK HE SAMPLED OFF OF LOST BOYS

DUDE ISNT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY HES JUST TROLLING THE GAME, HES NOT SERIOUS LIKE OJ THE JUICE MAN OR GUCCI, HES JUST CAKING OFF THE DUMB CATS WHO LIKE STREET MILITARY,2 PAC, Z-RO, AND OTHER WACK SIMPLE LYRIC SHIT

MAYBE HE SHOULD JUST STICK TO PRODUCING TRACKS OR LPS,
THIS SOUND LIKE A AZ JOINT RIGHT HERE

LIL B> WARCLOuD
Old 06-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #41
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
stop making up excuses for this man lol
lol the album cover is an homage to marvin gaye's 'i want you' cover and is actually pretty clever/cool

i still can't bring myself to listen to this...i'm sure one of my friends will end up having it though
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #42
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:41 PM   #43
LA zoo
CHICKEN HEAD

LA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snakeLA zoo Sinister snake

Can't believe people here are sleeping on one of the most historical albums to ever drop in hip-hop. Instant classic in my book. Thank You Based God
LA zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:56 PM   #44
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

Quote:
I'm 17, I could almost guarantee I know more hip-hop than you.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:09 PM   #45
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime8 View Post
I'm 17, I could almost guarantee I know more hip-hop than you.
lol i swear i've seen this same line on here hundreds of times
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote