news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-05-2005, 10:50 PM   #1
pecker2832

pecker2832 grasshopper
Default Castillo vs Corrales II

anybody watching this boxing ppv saturday night? For those of u who dont know the first fight took place back in May and it is for the World Lightweight Championship. The first fight was hailed as one of the greatest fights of all time. Non stop action with both guys landing heavy shots. Jose Luis Castillo knocked Diego Corrales down twice in the 10th round...after Corrales got knocked down the second time he got up and started to flurry on Castillo and caught him real good about 7 times leaving Castillo basically knocked out on his feet and the ref stopped the fight. If anyone orders a boxing ppv all year this is the one too get!!!
pecker2832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 12:02 AM   #2
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default Re: Castillo vs Corrales II

true say..

the first fight is a classic without a doubt.. and the rematch was a given.

i hope this fight brings the same heat as the first one... and i am trying to make a friend order the fight so that we can all watch it at his plcae
these two cats make boxing what it is..

peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 08:25 AM   #3
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Princerai- man, you KNOW you can't miss this one no matter what. order that shit! it's cats like these that deserve our PPV dollars imo, not pop stars like de la Hoya. i have a feeling that this one will be just as violent as the first but i have to go with Castillo this time around. i really feel like he got fucked the first time cause Tony Weeks allowed Corrales like 20-25 seconds after he spit the mouthpiece the second time. if Chico was back up on his feet within 10 seconds he would have been dropped again and lost the fight, no doubt. i'm not knocking Chico, though...dude has brass balls. peace...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 08:55 AM   #4
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

oh man believe me im gon def watch this one way or the other!! haha definitely!!
and i also say castillo.. corrales did well yes.. but his antic of spitting the mouth piece out was unfair.. castillo would have jumped him and finsihed him imo as well..

but well.. there is still a chance so this def gon be war!!

cnt wait !!

peace

Old 10-07-2005, 05:20 PM   #5
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

Corrales Castillo rematch will be the greatest fight ever! I have Castillo winning by knockout
Sergio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 02:48 PM   #6
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

whattttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4317404.stm

Old 10-08-2005, 04:19 PM   #7
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think corrales will win by knockout in a real good fight. hopfully it will be better than jones/tarver 3. peace
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:06 AM   #8
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/4317404.stm

yep yep...

Old 10-09-2005, 11:33 PM   #9
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

I called It!
Old 10-10-2005, 06:46 AM   #10
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

haha yeh sergio u did!!
so what u think?

Old 10-10-2005, 04:10 PM   #11
Sergio

Sergio shaolin monk

The undercard was bought. The main event had 2 issues, first castillo did not make weight, so the dominance we saw for 4 rounds was apperant and some might SAY that the weight was in his favor, second- I feel that corrales has not recovered form the first fight and that the first fight has fucked him up. Other then that Castillo is a better fighter and he knocked him out!
Old 10-10-2005, 05:02 PM   #12
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

^hell yeah. Corralles lost a 14 round war in the big picture. I'm happy for Castillo because when you manipulate the rules like Chico did the first time, it's fair game. I really don't think the weight was the real issue, anyway. Corralles was going down from that hook just like he did two times in the first fight when they both "made the weight". just my opinion... that Hernandez fight was a fucking disgrace to boxing. Dwayne Ford should be shot at close range.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote