news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. I'm 6'1" 220 lbs. and I play basketball every day. I've been the same weight for 10 years now, but if you want to pretend I'm fat to impress your e-friends, or scare away any non-existent women posting on here, feel free. It's not gonna really change my opinion of you or anybody else for that matter. I'm sure you think I cry every time I post on this forum, and you call me a big basement dwelling juice pig fatty, but mostly I just look at your massive nostrils and laugh at the v-neck collared, suede pant, smelly, ugly faggot that's talking to me and ya know what? It cheers me right up.

In fact, right now I'm staring at you taking your mom to the prom.

...and I feel like a million bucks, so by all means, continue.

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote