news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-09-2005, 12:19 PM   #16
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez
Default Re: The Downfall of America:Mainstream UK Newspaper

When the moneys in the majority's hands they're going to want to keep it that way. When 85% of the population is comfortable where they're at because 10% made it that way, 5% rarely has say in the situation.

Take a look at the map of the states that voted against Bush, the coastal states where most of the inner city ghettos are regioned (Big cities maintain around harbor areas thats how they economically blossom), opposed to the mid west and inner country states, where most of the suburbs are stationed, people with money, voted for bush. They're in the majority, majority rules.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:21 PM   #17
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Fuck votes no ones vote really counts- Kerry aint any better even tho he may be a bit smarter than that donkey

we got a puppy pm- that would crack to pieces if he was asked a REAL question...

anyone seen any of these 'news' conferences' man a big shame

we need some real leaders man- some justice
Golden_Armz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 03:32 PM   #18
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

be happy......you don't know what is it to live in communistic country.....now that was some real shit, those ppl would even lock you down for talkin' shit like this. Actually, when i'm thinking about it....is there any respected leader nowadays? or they're all pussies?
Old 10-09-2005, 03:44 PM   #19
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

the respected are silenced behind a curtain....

or dead

or sold out

but yo i know a bit bout communist cos my mum came from ex-communist country
Old 10-09-2005, 04:13 PM   #20
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

communism and democracy is the same,.,. differant names.. dont get played with that bullshit we lived in a communist country
poverty is still poverty
injustices are the same

they where ideas from the same brain.
with the same end game.

fuck votes especially know when u can vote from home! and u dont ebvem fuckin gota do an ex.. lol u can vote on a computer.. yeah they can really track who u voted for..lol
shit got screwed last time.. (in the states) their was quiet a huge thing about vote rigging on them machines... not to mention the local birmingham ones. where a couple of labour mp's got done for electoral fraud useing them same machines again

they make u feel u r worthwhile
while all the time undermining u

and people still put up wit the bullshit
and blame others..

they got this game (plan) locked down so well

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 04:18 PM   #21
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

he who controls your food and drink controls your revolution

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 04:33 PM   #22
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

Peace Golden_Armz,

Definately interesting to see such information show up in a british tabloid.
I also was not aware of the infant mortality standings.

and to any that feel offended that a british paper would print such things, lol..
don't you know what hundreds of countries think of the US right now?

peace
Old 10-09-2005, 04:37 PM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
he who controls your food and drink controls your revolution
i would have said he who controls your food and drink control your evolution

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 05:05 PM   #24
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
communism and democracy is the same,.,. differant names.. dont get played with that bullshit we lived in a communist country
poverty is still poverty
injustices are the same

they where ideas from the same brain.
with the same end game.

fuck votes especially know when u can vote from home! and u dont ebvem fuckin gota do an ex.. lol u can vote on a computer.. yeah they can really track who u voted for..lol
shit got screwed last time.. (in the states) their was quiet a huge thing about vote rigging on them machines... not to mention the local birmingham ones. where a couple of labour mp's got done for electoral fraud useing them same machines again

they make u feel u r worthwhile
while all the time undermining u

and people still put up wit the bullshit
and blame others..

they got this game (plan) locked down so well

peace
yup, you speak truth....but there's at least no censorship, you can freely say/write whatever you want, you can spit all the dirt on government and they can't do shit. You have to work really hard to get/earn something, not just join the (communist) party and enjoy the benefits of it as many ppl did in my country.

Democracy and communism have good & bad sides....there's no doubt...
Old 10-09-2005, 05:07 PM   #25
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tostones
Peace Golden_Armz,

Definately interesting to see such information show up in a british tabloid.
I also was not aware of the infant mortality standings.

and to any that feel offended that a british paper would print such things, lol..
don't you know what hundreds of countries think of the US right now?

peace
man, don't want to know exactly I've been to US and I met ppl who are not satisfied with what's goin' on....but also ppl who don't take care....they're well off and that's it. But many ppl don't know how it really is and they put all the americans into one bag.....cause it's the easiest way.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:33 PM   #26
Golden_Armz
DA TRIBEZMAN

Golden_Armz grasshopper

Peace tostones, on point brah, n dope sig btw!

ive been to the US too and @ the end of the day people are just people u cant generalise, most r just tryin ta live and are cool- i know the midwest is more brainwashed but i aint bin ive only bin to NY and California- initialy when Bush was voted i was like man are u all on crack??!! but then i reminded myself-this is the government we talkin about-anything is possible.

Peace
Old 10-09-2005, 10:59 PM   #27
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by midGet
be happy......you don't know what is it to live in communistic country.....now that was some real shit, those ppl would even lock you down for talkin' shit like this. Actually, when i'm thinking about it....is there any respected leader nowadays? or they're all pussies?
Don't open your mouth so quick I'm from cuba...

Freedom of speech isn't necessary if you can convince the public that theres nothing wrong to publicly speak about, and when people do point stuff out everybody discredits it anyway. Why imprison, beat up, or kill your slaves? Every american has a price and income they bring in, and unless that price is less than the outcome to justify the means, they aren't as expendible.

It's like pimps, you got gorilla pimps that beat hoes into submission, or you got your smooth talking pimp that tricks the hoes into thinking everything cool while he uses them.

Most people with knowledge in the matter, agree the latter of the two is less primitive and more productive.

But in the end your still getting fucked for cash and self worth.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:54 PM   #28
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

how long you lived in Cuba? ....cause ppl around here were locked up cause they had Free Europe radio station tuned on.. you couldn't say shit without censorship..and you didn't even get chance to convince ppl that publicly speaking out is nothing wrong, they all knew it's aight, but nobody did that......until november 1989
Old 10-10-2005, 09:08 PM   #29
tostones

tostones crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to tostones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Armz
ive been to the US too and @ the end of the day people are just people u cant generalise, most r just tryin ta live and are cool- i know the midwest is more brainwashed but i aint bin ive only bin to NY and California- initialy when Bush was voted i was like man are u all on crack??!! but then i reminded myself-this is the government we talkin about-anything is possible.
true, many are just trying to live and act like ostriches in the face of reality.
but the "I'm just trying to live" excuse has funded american exported murder round the globe.
When Bush won the first time the way that he did, I knew we would have him for two terms, regardless of the vote.

peace