news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-20-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger
Default Ruck (Sean Price) & Agallah Album

anybody got anything for me on this......Rising to the Top & Telemundo were the shit. I know they got this stashed away because a couple years ago Agallah said he was shopping around for dist.deals for this cd.

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:08 AM   #2
Djaminha
FREE DA HUS!

Djaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkeyDjaminha iron monkey

Sean Price is also supposed to still be doing albums with Ill Bill & Raekwon?
Old 07-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Am I the only one who doesn't care for Agallah as a rapper?

I think he's kinda corny.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine_Complex View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't care for Agallah as a rapper?

I think he's kinda corny.
He has an excellent voice for hooks but his rhymes are pretty weak; he sounded good on that Letting My Gun Go joint though; I still play the hell out of that song like it was 2003 all over again.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #5
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
He has an excellent voice for hooks but his rhymes are pretty weak; he sounded good on that Letting My Gun Go joint though; I still play the hell out of that song like it was 2003 all over again.
Yeah, he's alright on hooks and his beats are decent, I just don't really dig his verses too much.

However, if the album mentioned ITT ever did surface, I'd fuck with it because of Sean P.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #6
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

source?
i can't find anything on this?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:39 PM   #7
Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel crouching tiger

thiis sounds dope but sean is making wayyy too many commitments...

what isn't he also doing a collab with:

ill bill
vinnie paz
ROCK
his own solo album

and now this???
Old 07-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #8
Reiko
gwynbleidd

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he better drop that Mic Tyson album
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #9
LiquidSwords32
ADEPT

LiquidSwords32 crouching tiger

this album is has been done like for close to ten years i'd say, sean p & agallah have both stated they could drop this tomorrow if they really wanted to. the only question now is when will it happen

I'm back in the game, Smackin ya brain, Clappin dem things, Accurate aim, Snatching ya chain, Get back on the train, Traficking things, Package ya caine, Crack is the name, Sean is a rapper, But rappin is lame
LiquidSwords32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #10
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkey

some of the tracks got leaked on the Passion of The Price Vol. 1-9 mixtapes and the production on them were real dope
mAlAkAz is offline   Reply With Quote