news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #9031
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Is he going to be a backup receiver on the Pats or one of the cheerleaders?
i hear hes gonna be the first cheerplayer evr...2011 version of Kordell//Stewart lol

did yall know that the G-Men and the Steelers dont have cheerleaders? no wonder Steelers fans travel well
Old 07-28-2011, 08:02 PM   #9032
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

giants, steelers, browns, packers, lions and bears don't have cheerleaders

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #9033
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

if he did you, he could get herpes

Ugh....good one ass fucker

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #9034
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I guess with some of the teams it has something to do with the cold areas? Since females can't handle weather below 60 degrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #9035
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
giants, steelers, browns, packers, lions and bears don't have cheerleaders
i thought there was more but i was drawin a blank
Old 07-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #9036
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I guess with some of the teams it has something to do with the cold areas? Since females can't handle weather below 60 degrees.

LOL

I go to games in the bitter cold so not all.....

Old 07-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #9037
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao...go pats!!!

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #9038
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Well all I ever hear from broads is that they are too cold in the winter time. A constant whining about it. Then when it's 98 degrees, they like to be out taking walks, like they are a reptile or something. Coincidence, I think not.

Quote:
Old 07-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #9039
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Well all I ever hear from broads is that they are too cold in the winter time. A constant whining about it. Then when it's 98 degrees, they like to be out taking walks, like they are a reptile or something. Coincidence, I think not.

I can only imagine the chicks u hang out with.....

I find it odd Ocho hasn't announced it on twitter. He's really quiet which is unusual for him.

Old 07-28-2011, 10:49 PM   #9040
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its called the Pats already up in his ass about how to act.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 11:50 PM   #9041
check two
N.I.

Thoughts on Mcnabb to the Vikings?

The Titans should be glad to get rid of that drama queen Young, and Hasselbeck is a better QB anyway.

Quote:
Old 07-29-2011, 08:20 AM   #9042
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
its called the Pats already up in his ass about how to act.

U think???? U think he can be tamed??? I mean he may not be as wild but he is still gonna be who he is..............just sayin

Old 07-29-2011, 10:39 AM   #9043
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Thoughts on Mcnabb to the Vikings?

The Titans should be glad to get rid of that drama queen Young, and Hasselbeck is a better QB anyway.
Hasselbeck is better at the short and intermediate throws, but VY is far superior with the deep ball and mobility. Hasselbeck is without a doubt a better mentor for Locker though. He has been working with Locker for a few years now already up in Washington. The Eagles have the best backup QB in the league now. Vince is mad talented. He needs to step up his dedication and preparation. People tend to bash VY too much imo. Saying he "sucks" The man is a former rookie of the year, he's played in 3 Pro Bowls, and before getting injured last season, after 8 games, he was the highest rated QB in the NFL. The guy is far better than "sucking" I wish him the best going forward. Unless he's playing against the Titans of course.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:45 AM   #9044
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

True.......Young makes a good backup QB but he disappeared a few years ago cause he got booed..........ummmm yeah he better have gotten some bigger balls to deal with the Eagles fans.

Old 07-29-2011, 10:55 AM   #9045
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
True.......Young makes a good backup QB but he disappeared a few years ago cause he got booed..........ummmm yeah he better have gotten some bigger balls to deal with the Eagles fans.
True. Believe me though, the man's deep ball is nice as hell!! Should Vick miss time, he will be throwing bombs to Jackson!