news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #9076
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Hello everyone. I havent been on the corp in a while. But now the NFL is back , I will be on the forums again. Ill be starting the WTC league in the next couple of days. Anyone interested holla in the fantasy thread.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=65920&page=6

I like the new rookie wages too. Anyone else agree?

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:32 AM   #9077
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Fantasy football....never understood that.

I like the rookie wages too. I thought it was bananas that these cats was getting these crazy deals and never played a day in the NFL.

So Randy Moss retired.......guess he couldn't get the deal he was looking for.

On a side note..........why am I always the only female in this thread? Am I corny or r the other ladies?????? (kidding)

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #9078
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Eagles Sign Ronnie Brown??? lol this is crazy wtf is going on, they're picking up everybody, super bowl
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 05:29 PM   #9079
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

eagles are making big moves, nfc teams beware, im surprised baltimroe hasnt done anything that big yet, they got vonta leach, i think theyll resign derrick mason, but they shoulda ran at asomugha, i can see them taking a shot at randy moss too.
Old 08-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #9080
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

How in the fuck can the Eagles be under the salary cap? How in the fuck have they not doubled the fucking cap?
Old 08-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #9081
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Moss don't retire yet, come to the eagles and get your ring first then you can leave...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:45 AM   #9082
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think if the pats were to call him he'd play..
Old 08-03-2011, 07:22 AM   #9083
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Eagles Sign Ronnie Brown??? lol this is crazy wtf is going on, they're picking up everybody, super bowl

LOL I agree but holla at me week 5 when Andy is making messed play calling........if the Eagles don't get it this year, Andy's gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2011, 08:02 AM   #9084
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the eagles are the heat of the NFL, vick and James will be chillin soon, showing of their championship rings, oh wait

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #9085
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

RIP to Bubba Smith:

http://news.yahoo.com/former-nfl-sta...222520467.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:36 AM   #9086
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

RIP to Bubba

This is such a shame.........

Patterson has brain condition
Mike Patterson has been diagnosed with a brain condition that may require surgery, according to a report. (Alex Brandon/AP)

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Mike Patterson has a brain condition called arteriovenous malformation (AVM) -- which is the tangling of blood vessels near the skull -- that will require either surgery or radiation therapy, Eagles trainer Rick Burkholder told ESPN.
A team official confirmed the report.
Patterson had a seizure during Wednesday's practice and was rushed to Lehigh Valley Hospital for testing. He remained there overnight.
The arteries and veins in an AVM can rupture, causing bleeding into the brain, according to mayoclinic.com. Patterson did not have any bleeding in his brain after he underwent an MRI, Burkholder said Wednesday. AVMs also can cause seizures, headaches or noises in the ear.
AVM is usually congenital. Some cases of AVM are easier to treat than others, according to mayoclinic.com. Patterson's prognosis is undetermined. Burkholder will address reporters following practice.
Patterson started to convulse before participating in one-on-one drills during Wednesday's morning practice. He had not engaged in any contact five minutes prior to his collapse. Patterson had no history of seizures before Wednesday, Burkholder said.
During his seizure Patterson bit his tongue and started to bleed profusely from the mouth. Some Eagles players reacted emotionally to his seizure.
The 27-year-old Patterson is entering his seventh season with the Eagles. He's the longest-tenured current Eagle in terms of games played (95). The team drafted him 31st overall in the first round of the 2005 draft out of Southern Cal.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #9087
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RIP to Hightower
Old 08-08-2011, 01:15 AM   #9088
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The engaged Michael Vick cheating on his fiance(who supported him during his serial killer charges) with some slut that has a kid with rapper Fabulous, and also has cheated with a married Fat Joe before? lol

http://network.yardbarker.com/nfl/ar...y_star/5999248

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:22 AM   #9089
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ She was on Love & Hip Hop on VH1.....Fabulous treated her like crap. Vick is a disgusting human being......nuff said.

Old 08-08-2011, 09:32 AM   #9090
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)