news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-08-2011, 09:42 AM   #9091
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Eagles is getting it in the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:51 AM   #9092
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
^^ She was on Love & Hip Hop on VH1.....Fabulous treated her like crap. Vick is a disgusting human being......nuff said.
She should try to keep her pants on though around the married men. She sounds like a gold digger call girl.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:22 AM   #9093
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only things that philly has going for them is Shady McCoy and Dion Lewis. the rest of their team is garbage

oh, and bobby april is a good special teams coach

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #9094
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
She should try to keep her pants on though around the married men. She sounds like a gold digger call girl.
LOL

Hey a girls gotta get her bills paid somehow.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
the only things that philly has going for them is Shady McCoy and Dion Lewis. the rest of their team is garbage

oh, and bobby april is a good special teams coach

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!

So I hear the Steelers r gonna be in the Batman movie????? Who'd they blow to get that?????

Old 08-08-2011, 11:35 AM   #9095
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
The Eagles is getting it in the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop woop!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, I think they might win the division.

Old 08-08-2011, 12:25 PM   #9096
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
LOL

So I hear the Steelers r gonna be in the Batman movie????? Who'd they blow to get that?????
and bill cowher is the coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I agree, I think they might win the division.
i hope they do. i love seeing philly lose in the nfc championship game

Old 08-08-2011, 12:35 PM   #9097
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
and bill cowher is the coach

i hope they do. i love seeing philly lose in the nfc championship game

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Djax reported to camp....hope he gets the $$ he deserves.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #9098
check two
N.I.

Queen,
do you still have a crush on Mike Quick?

Old 08-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #9099
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lawd have mercy

Old 08-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #9100
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

no she still has a crush on tony danza

Old 08-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #9101
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Hey Tony got more $$ than u do Art so laugh if u want........he can bag more chicks than u on his worse day.....and he got that Italian thing working for him so in dim lights and a few glasses wine...............never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-08-2011, 02:06 PM   #9102
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

oh shit, queef really does have a thing for tony danza. i've never seen you so adamant about defending someone before

Old 08-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #9103
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:

oh shit, queef really does have a thing for tony danza. i've never seen you so adamant about defending someone before

Relax.....don't get ur panties in a bunch. I don't have a thing for him. I'm simply saying that if he was willing to pay my electric bill, mortgage, take me Tiffanys and get me some shoes and the lights were dim and I had a few glasses of wine........

Old 08-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #9104
check two
N.I.

Tony Danza seems too nice for Queen.

Old 08-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #9105
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ Bite me!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew Rosenhaus is at Eagles training camp making a spectacle.....media whore, always with his hand out bastard!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand that guy!