news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #9106
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I could understand needing to drink alcohol and dimming the lights for somebody like T.O. But the god Danza is a living legend !!

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 10:54 PM   #9107
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Old 08-09-2011, 12:01 AM   #9108
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is Cee Lo taller than 5 foot?

Old 08-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #9109
check two
N.I.

--Jerry Rice comments on Moss being a lazy bum:

Jerry Rice never played with Randy Moss, but still took his perceived lack of work ethic personally.

The all-time receiving great was asked about the recently-retired Moss Tuesday morning on ESPN Radio. PFT has the transcript:

"It was hard for me to swallow because I was not as talented and I had to work harder. To see a guy with that much talent not give it 100 percent, it was almost like a little slap in the face. But Randy was Randy."

"He could have been one of the greatest if he had worked just a little bit harder. I don't think he wanted to give it 100 percent. You never knew what you were going to get with Randy. Sometimes you'd get the unbelievable guy, the amazing guy. Other times you'd get the guy that took a couple plays off."

Rice's frustration is understandable. He had a talent that would have allowed him to become a fine NFL receiver. His work ethic and effort is what turned him into the greatest ever. To him, it's unfathomable that someone could not take full advantage of their athletic gifts.

This is why it's hard for some great athletes to take jobs as coaches or in front offices. Men who have failed in such roles -- Michael Jordan and Ted Williams immediately come to mind -- see young players squander talent or fail to harness it and can't relate to it. Rice sees a guy like Moss and knows that if he put in the effort on the practice fields, he could have rewritten the record books. He knows that if he himself had Moss' talent, the records he set would be even more untouchable.

-http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jerry-Rice-Moss-8217-laziness-was-like-a-82?urn=nfl-wp4803

Old 08-09-2011, 11:36 AM   #9110
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
--Jerry Rice comments on Moss being a lazy bum:

Jerry Rice never played with Randy Moss, but still took his perceived lack of work ethic personally.

The all-time receiving great was asked about the recently-retired Moss Tuesday morning on ESPN Radio. PFT has the transcript:

"It was hard for me to swallow because I was not as talented and I had to work harder. To see a guy with that much talent not give it 100 percent, it was almost like a little slap in the face. But Randy was Randy."

"He could have been one of the greatest if he had worked just a little bit harder. I don't think he wanted to give it 100 percent. You never knew what you were going to get with Randy. Sometimes you'd get the unbelievable guy, the amazing guy. Other times you'd get the guy that took a couple plays off."

Rice's frustration is understandable. He had a talent that would have allowed him to become a fine NFL receiver. His work ethic and effort is what turned him into the greatest ever. To him, it's unfathomable that someone could not take full advantage of their athletic gifts.

This is why it's hard for some great athletes to take jobs as coaches or in front offices. Men who have failed in such roles -- Michael Jordan and Ted Williams immediately come to mind -- see young players squander talent or fail to harness it and can't relate to it. Rice sees a guy like Moss and knows that if he put in the effort on the practice fields, he could have rewritten the record books. He knows that if he himself had Moss' talent, the records he set would be even more untouchable.

-http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Jerry-Rice-Moss-8217-laziness-was-like-a-82?urn=nfl-wp4803
It was what it was. Moss is top 2 all time. Not bad.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:41 AM   #9111
check two
N.I.

Top 2? I agree with Jerry Rice, and Moss acts like a a 5 year old.

Old 08-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #9112
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was just having that same exact rice/moss conversation with someone the other day.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #9113
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Lies...no one talks to u.....

I agree.......Moss is ridiculous. It's a shame too......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #9114
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you do. and you love every minute of it
Old 08-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #9115
check two
N.I.

Moss isn't your type Queen?

Old 08-09-2011, 12:38 PM   #9116
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
you do. and you love every minute of it

Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Moss isn't your type Queen?
Nah.....he hasn't been in jail enough for me. Back up off me check!!!!!!!!

Old 08-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #9117
check two
N.I.

Queen, you should move to Massachusetts quick lol

--Seeking a roommate in New England? How about Chad Ochocinco?

Would you like a male roommate who is financially secure and gone on most Sundays?

I happen to know of one such fellow who's looking for a place to stay in the Foxborough, Massachusetts area. His name is Chad and he's very friendly, though some might describe him as a bit dramatic.

His last name is Ochocinco, and he'd love to move in with you. Really. From Mike Reiss at ESPNBoston.com:

"I'm going to do something different, I'm actually going to stay with a fan for the first two, three weeks of the season," he said Tuesday. "That should be fun, until I get myself acclimated and learn my way around."

Ochocinco hasn't yet picked the fan.

"I'm not sure how it's going to work, but they have to have Internet and have to have Xbox," he said. "That's about it."

Sometimes, there's just nothing to say, and the only thing you can really do is just sit in awe of Chad Ochocinco(notes). Most players are (completely understandably) so guarded with their personal lives and never share anything real with anyone outside of a very exclusive inner circle.

This one wants to move in with you.

How can you not love that?

-http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Seeking-a-roommate-in-New-England-How-about-Cha?urn=nfl-wp4842

Old 08-10-2011, 07:24 AM   #9118
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ I heard.....damn! That nigga is fine!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't I ever be where he is???? I know we r destined to be together..........

Old 08-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #9119
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Ex-Giant Steve Smith signs with Eagles........wow

Old 08-10-2011, 07:08 PM   #9120
check two
N.I.

Steve Smith from the Panthers?