news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-10-2011, 09:23 PM   #9121
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Steve Smith from the Panthers?
He clearly stated ex-Giant Steve Smith.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:26 PM   #9122
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

So sorry Mr. Belvedere. Steve Smith from the Panthers is the man though.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:00 PM   #9123
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Old 08-11-2011, 11:14 AM   #9124
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jeremy Maclin Heads To St. Louis For Further Testing

Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin has gone to see doctors in St. Louis for further testing of the illness that has kept him from participating in camp, according to multiple reports.
Maclin, 23, has been watching training camp from the sidelines with what Andy Reid vaguely described as an illness. The Eagles’ No. 2 wide receiver had a mono-like illness in the offseason, but it remains unclear if the two are related.
“I presume he’s going to be there for the season,” Reid said last week. “That’s what I’m thinking. But they have to go through the process here, and I’m all for it. Let them take care of that first and he’ll get himself back ready to play.”
On Wednesday the Eagles signed wide receiver Steve Smith, who is still recovering from a knee injury. The team indicated, however, that the signing is unrelated to Maclin’s status.
Last season Maclin played in all 16 games and had 70 receptions for 964 yards and 10 touchdowns.

What's this nigga got?????? Must be a viral infection or something.....

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #9125
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

an acquaintance of mine had a 17 year old nephew who played high school football. he played both ways (no homo) of a high school game on a friday night. saturday he didn't feel good. the hospital said he had mono. 3 days later he was dead. it was leukemia

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #9126
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dang....that's crazy. May that boy rest in peace...........that's awful. Why u have to tell me that?!? Now I'm thinking about that...........and feeling bad. Gggrrrr Damn it Art!!!!!!

Old 08-11-2011, 02:24 PM   #9127
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Steve Smith from the Panthers?
Yous a dickhead lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #9128
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Steelers sign Jerricho Cotchery. time to cut hines ward.

Old 08-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #9129
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
Steelers sign Jerricho Cotchery. time to cut hines ward.
I hope that was sarcasm.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #9130
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im gonna go head and make a prediction from everything that we have on paper so far

Eagles Vs. Pats in Super Bowl - a rematch of Super Bowl 39 with Andy Reid gettin his revenge on the Sleeveless Hoodied Villain

if those 2 teams arent in the top 8 after week 8 or 9 i'll make a new prediction based off of whos doing good and whos injured
Old 08-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #9131
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post

Eagles Vs. Pats in Super Bowl - a rematch of Super Bowl 39 with Andy Reid gettin his revenge on the Sleeveless Hoodied Villain
Yeah Pats won that one cause.....oh let me see...........they cheated? How many SB they won after they got caught cheating???????

Eagles r taking it all this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-12-2011, 02:24 PM   #9132
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Yous a dickhead lol
Sarcastic. Though, the one from the Panthers is cleary the more well known and better Steve Smith. Scrub. lol

Old 08-12-2011, 02:25 PM   #9133
check two
N.I.

The Eagles are still weak in the QB position.

Old 08-12-2011, 02:27 PM   #9134
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Eagles have been week at the QB position ever since ron jaworksi replaced roman gabriel

Old 08-12-2011, 08:27 PM   #9135
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
The Eagles are still weak in the QB position.
They're weak at CB too.