news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 08-11-2011, 03:17 AM   #1
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword
Default Onlive/Eurogamer

ONlive is finally getting a UK launch and to celebrate that Onlive are giving away "thousands" of consoles at Eurogamer for free
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...date-announced

If you don't know what Onlive is, its a cloud based gaming console that plays on any HDTV

Here's what's on at Eurogamer http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/whats-on

Last edited by shaolinsword; 08-11-2011 at 03:34 AM.
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

onlive is the shit, future of gaming is here. This allows you to play games that your pc can't run.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:14 AM   #3
Ron Paul 2012
That Man Over There

Ron Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkey

how is this any better then my emus. totally fuckin up smt: soul hackers right now. so this plays some new games, once again nothing piracy cant solve. the wife is enjoying Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 4 witch she got out of the bay. the subscription better be below $5 or its not worth it. or have a huge retro library.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 02:45 AM   #4
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

I think its only new games

You can either rent or purchase the games or you can pay $9.99 p/m and get unlimited access (I think)
Old 08-12-2011, 03:54 AM   #5
Ron Paul 2012
That Man Over There

Ron Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkey

gamefly and you don't have to worry about lagg, then again for people that cant afford a multiple or even single consoles. i can see this working for them.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #6
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

I was promoting the fact that they're giving away free consoles more than the actual console itself tbh. I'm trading mine in for a 360 if I get one