news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-18-2011, 10:41 PM   #8041
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
lol that was one shitty prediction by me. Venezuela played well, didnt expect that at all.

Brazil did have Kaka but he just didnt play well. they lacked cohesiveness. still it didnt matter cause their penalty taking was shit, dnt know how you could miss 4 penalties.

With Riquelme i did read once that he was invited back to the national team by Argentina's new coach, but it seems as if he isnt bothered with the national side anymore.
he played for Real Madrid against the Galaxy the other day...

the winner of the copa america gets a world cup birth? im pretty sure brazil had to go through qualification last time even though they won it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:25 AM   #8042
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

no.... they have to qualify like all the others exept of the team of the hostland

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #8043
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

winner of copa america qualifies for the confederations cup

confederations cup has the winners of all tourneys
so far theres
uruguay - won copa america
mexico- won the gold cup
spain- world cup

all thats missing is the winners of asia, africa, and europe

brazil and argentina better get their acts straight
messi should scrap argentina and join spain ;P

peace

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:45 PM   #8044
magmabaldheaded
Banned

magmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal son

whos watchin barca - madrid? i bet madrid wins by 0 - 4
magmabaldheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #8045
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope Real wins, they outplayed Barca in the first game deserved to win that.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #8046
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

barca will prob win. they have their lineup from the champions league back. no messing around. they will outpass madrid this game.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #8047
magmabaldheaded
Banned

magmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal sonmagmabaldheaded prodigal son

madrids gonna get cup be sure
Old 08-17-2011, 04:02 PM   #8048
magmabaldheaded
Banned

I missed that madrids pressure
Old 08-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #8049
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So what are peoples thoughts/opinions on PL kick-off and the new season?

Aguero delivered the best debut I've ever seen.. Got damn! If they keep Tevez, City is probably going to rival United for the title to the very end. I just hope LFC starts playing as a proper team and ends up in the top 3, we need that confidence boost if we're going to be a title rival the coming years. I think Enrique was a very important signing.

And Barton >>>
What a fucking hero!
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #8050
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Aguero is the best player City have bought so far. he makes Tevez expendable, City have a great squad if they can get it together they are one of the favourites. they have also taken the place as probably the most hated team in the premiership after Man U now. City were a nothing team until they got unlimited riches, i hope they crash and burn.

Liverpool played excellent for 45 minutes, then i don't know what happened. Its still early to see the team but I aint too hopeful of the season.

so far i see 3 teams going for the title, Man U, Man city and Chelsea.

Barce - Real game is dope as always.
Old 08-17-2011, 05:29 PM   #8051
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Liverpool played excellent for 45 minutes, then i don't know what happened. Its still early to see the team but I aint too hopeful of the season.
Yeah, but you have to consider that a large part of their squad was new signings.. Enrique came in the day before, in addition we had Adam, Henderson (why on earth Kenny started him in the first place, or paid 20 fucking mill for him, is way beyond me) & Downing. And in the pre-season we were pretty much terrible. With time, I have high hopes, I just hope we keep Meireles and that Henderson won't be a project Kenny is trying to pull off with giving him lots of playtime, cause he's just not good enough for a top 5 squad (yet).. Why we need XXXX centre midtfielders seems a bit strange as well. Alonso have said he could see himself playing for LFC again, so hopefully we'll trim it down to Meireles, Gerrard, Adam, maybe Lucas and then Alonso joining in as an extra addition for 12/13 (don't really see that happening though ). Shelvey & Spearing might be great in a couple of years as well.

Flanagan is also way too unexperienced, and he was pretty much responsible for the sunderland goal. Should've used Kelly instead, unexperienced, but better than Flanagan.. As long as Johnson is injured, our RB position is weak. At LB we have Enrique/Aurelio now, that should be sufficient.

Quote:
so far i see 3 teams going for the title, Man U, Man city and Chelsea.
Sadly, I agree. But both Arsenal and LFC got the squad to compete as well, imho.. Gervinho should be a class signing, and if Wilshere, Ramsey & Walcott continues to grow better, they can easily come as a surprise with so many people writing them off atm.

1. Utd
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. LFC
5. Arsenal
6. Tottenham
7. Fulham or Everton
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #8052
HANZO
Hanovallah

ahahaha did you lot see Mourihno twisting the cheek of Barca's assistant coach during the brawl? lollzzzzzzzz. Dnt kno why Ozil was so worked up during the brawl.

Barca just so efficient, Real again played better but Barca are just deadlier in front of goal. thing is Barca only playing at 70% right now, they only gonna get better.
Old 08-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #8053
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Charlton, played 3, won 3, WE ARE GOING UP!
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 08:42 PM   #8054
whitey
Wu Vatican

on the PL i hope city take it. i fucking hate Man u. nothing but man u and arsenal fanboys over here. finally the arsenal ones are getting a dose of reality. if you do not want to buy good/expensive players there is no way you can compete. they are a selling club now.

they still need to buy a goalie, a center back (or two) a creative midfielder, an attacking midfielder, and another good forward. i dont see arsen getting more than 1 of those, and it will be either a center back or mid.

every year their D and goalie cost them points. every year Van P is great and gets hurt and they struggle in the final end. and then this year they lose their 2 best players, who also both happen to play in the middle of the park. they need to replace at least one of those guys.

chelsea just are a bit too past their prime imo. the spine of that team; terry, lamps, chech, drogba, have been at it for a decade. i think they may just be past it overall. and i dont have 100% confidence torres can get back to his old ways, he just doesnt look like the same player anymore.

liverpool look dangerous up top, but i dont think they have the quality in midfield. too many worker englishman, not enough class.

man u will be dangerous but once again i think they are a bunch of cunts and sir al is the biggest one of all.

man city should have it all this year. but i dont believe in mancini as a good coach. what has he ever done? get handed a powerful inter team when the serie A was in one of its darker times. now he has all these good players at city and they still play like shit at times. i like silva, think he might be the best player in the prem tbh. dzenko is underrated, onces he starts firing on all cylinders with kun at the same time, look out. they should sell tevez to inter imo. sure he would be a luxury to have but hes unhappy there and mancini will certainly run into selection problems, especially if nasri comes in.

tottenham need striker, adebayor would help but they just dont quite have enough quality to challenge for anything other than 4th imo.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #8055
whitey
Wu Vatican

manchester 12 london 3