news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-11-2005, 12:23 AM   #16
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH
Default Re: Police beat up 64 yr old black man in New Orleans

last week at buger king in Sioux Falls, South Dakota

white kids put a pubic hair in my food and I was there with my little babies

racism is everywhere

I wish one of those white boys could go a day in my skin

I mean honestley who the fuck puts pubic hair in food? that's sick

those white kids are lucky I was tired

I was driving back from visiting my brother in chicago and had been driving all day

fuck you mother fuckers that say racism doesn't exist

kiss my ass

why would you want to hurt my babies honestly man

wasn't the wounded knee massacre enough for you?

Old 10-11-2005, 03:30 AM   #17
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

I wouldn't call that a beating. He was sorta resisting arrest. He might not have done anything to get arrested, that's the problem, but it would be hard to be a cop, I couldn't do it.

On another note. I think people who try to out-run the cops in a car and put innocent people at risk, deserve to get beaten, no matter what race or age, I see nothing wrong with it.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 05:48 AM   #18
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

I saw the video, that shit is just fucked up, serve and protect my ass
Old 10-11-2005, 08:00 AM   #19
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

I can't beleive people are justifing this
Old 10-11-2005, 08:28 AM   #20
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

I'm starting to believe is N.W.A's F!ck the police theme.

Plea not guilty to what!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 08:41 AM   #21
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's just proof that being black in America is a "crime" within itself.......u know we have to fear being drunk in public )along with every other race in America).......we have to fear pulling out our wallets out b/c we might get shot 41 times.....we have to fear going to the police station and being beaten in the bathroom as Abner Louima was........

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #22
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

what else is new
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:24 AM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yes, these articles are written everyday about black men and police beating them up.

Sadly, this article is just a small drop in the bucket.

I think the worst article I read was in my local newspaper a few weeks ago about a 22 year old black man that was in the bank to pay off his credit card, and the bank got robbed when he was in there....and evidence was that he has involved in the robbery and the cops beat him up on the way back to the station. Now the police force have a multi million lawsuit against them. That guy actually worked for a youth program and worked with the cops....and he said now he cant trust them.

But of course, the race thing wont always be the case. There are times when the media will try to play the race card to tell the story, because they know the racial story will get more viewers.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 12:00 PM   #24
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Not even get more viewers, it will make more people angry.

Angry people aren't in their right state of mind and make stupid decisions, instead of calmly thinking things through. You can't let yourself be clouded by rage.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 02:59 PM   #25
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Damn that older man was resisting arrest but once he was down why the fuck would they beat him yill he was a bloody pulp? Fuck them Bastards. They were even kicking him while he was trying to roll over so he can get his face out of the blood. Then they show the Punk Police cleaning their hands of the blood and on cell phones trying to Cover their ass. Fuck the Police and the Governing Authority!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 07:03 PM   #26
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
Not even get more viewers, it will make more people angry.

Angry people aren't in their right state of mind and make stupid decisions, instead of calmly thinking things through. You can't let yourself be clouded by rage.
so we shouldn't label this beating racism? looked pretty damn racist to me
Old 10-11-2005, 08:55 PM   #27
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

word is now, he wasn't even drunk. Did u notice the horse cop trying to block the camera's view?

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 08:58 PM   #28
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
word is now, he wasn't even drunk. Did u notice the horse cop trying to block the camera's view?
Yeah, Damn horses ass to big.

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote