news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #1411
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

do i gotta post the cryami video? miami has always been doin shit they shouldnt have. don't be mad cuz they can't beat ohio state. you're gonna lose this year too. and lol at a clean championship, miamis title in 1991 def. wasn't, the whole team probably would have been ineligible
Old 08-30-2011, 11:00 PM   #1412
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I forgot you're not allowed to talk in any other way other than negatively about ANY team other than you're own on this board, right Dooch?

Or else you're a FRONT RUNNER / AND HAVE MANY FAVORITE TEAMS!!

The funny thing is, you losers up in Ohio still think Tressel is a "swell guy who knew nothing"

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:07 PM   #1413
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its just what you are, dont get mad at me. I didnt tell you to be a front runner.

Usually it stems from a lack of a positive male role model influence in life.....like a father.

but I digress
Old 09-01-2011, 08:43 AM   #1414
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the only different between OSU and miami is miami had a snitch.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #1415
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
the only different between OSU and miami is miami had a snitch.
no
Old 09-01-2011, 12:43 PM   #1416
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

both of these programs have been ridin dirty for the past decade if not more. the U was gonna get away with it too if shapero(sp?) didnt rat them out.

you still believe the only thing that happened over at OSU was kids getting some unauthorized free ink?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 09-01-2011, 05:28 PM   #1417
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

there all riding dirty, u thikn Michigan isn't?

Rodrigues was a scumbag.

Oregons dirty, Texas, USC, EVERY SEC school.

Plus the U has been a major violater in the past.

Ohio State hasn't. there is a HUGE difference.

but your a Michigan fan so i expect the hatred.
Old 09-01-2011, 06:42 PM   #1418
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

It's cool for you to root for Cleaveland State though when they do something big and get a lil' pub.

"theyre all dirty"

Duh ya fuckin' dundadun.

Every College sports program is like "THE PROGRAM" / "BLUE CHIPS"...

Anywayz...

Some big games this week, keepin' my eye on LSU/Oregon, Boise/Georgia, USF/Notre Dame as far as games that should be pretty good.

Just gonna put it out there now -- Georgia 24 / Boise State 20.

Old 09-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #1419
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
there all riding dirty, u thikn Michigan isn't?

Rodrigues was a scumbag.

Oregons dirty, Texas, USC, EVERY SEC school.

Plus the U has been a major violater in the past.

Ohio State hasn't. there is a HUGE difference.

but your a Michigan fan so i expect the hatred.
they only different is they got caught and you didnt.

boise is smart. play a former SEC power thats been crummy the past 5 years, eek out a win and you can go on claiming you can beat anybody. if boise wins it would hardly be an upset.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #1420
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Georgia is gonna have the biggest front 7 in the SEC this year, they have 2 six-foot safeties...I think they're gonna play even better in that 3-4 this season. Aaron Murray can be a good QB....and they've got hellafied speed in the backfield.

The SEC West is where all the power lies this year so I think the East is up for grabs tbh.

I dunno about Georgia being a former SEC power. Ya' gotta win more than 2 SEC titles since 1982 to have any kinda powah.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:14 PM   #1421
THE W
ISRAELITE

several years back georgia was a formidable SEC opponent. hasnt been that way in a while.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:47 PM   #1422
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

They're always formidable. They're just not one of the Big OVerhyped teams.

Last year was a major apparition because of changing to the 3-4 under new DC Todd Grantham. They didn't have the right players in the right places, and both sides were very new to the new scheme. Now they've moved players in their right positions, namely Tyson back to DE, and Gathers taking over at Nose. They're gonna get at the QB. Can they score points on offense will be the question.

Old 09-02-2011, 08:54 AM   #1423
THE W
ISRAELITE

they lost 5 games the year before and 3 the year before that. had a good year in 07 and lost 4 in 06. they were actually getting hyped as a elite team after the year they had in 07.

you cant be formidable when you're losing 4 games per year on average.

if you wanna talk about overhyped, look no further than LSU.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #1424
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Mississippi State may have a great team. But look at their schedule. You put them in any other weaker conference [how many conferences are weaker than the SEC?] and you give them say..a Big East, or Pac-12 schedule.

I wouldn't base my understanding on how good a team was solely on their records. That can mislead you especially if you're not factoring in WHO they played, where they played, and what the outcome was/how competitive the game was.

Old 09-02-2011, 04:51 PM   #1425
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
they only different is they got caught and you didnt.

boise is smart. play a former SEC power thats been crummy the past 5 years, eek out a win and you can go on claiming you can beat anybody. if boise wins it would hardly be an upset.
you could say that about anyone. There are violations that are more severe than others.

I personally dont think going on someones yacht and getting lapdancing is anything bad. I dont think selling your OWN shit is bad.

Now, Wilfork getting a 50,000 dollar payment...yea thats pusshing it. Reggie Bush's family getting a house? Pushing it.

I think I'm gonna put some money on Georgia, getting points in basically a home game. Altho Boise has prepared their whole season for this opener and have basically their yearly cupcake schedule.

But you got to think that Georgia getting 3 points in a home game basically should be enough.