news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-06-2011, 08:03 PM   #9271
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

kurupt_kw crouching tigerkurupt_kw crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Jaguars cut their starting QB right before the start of the season

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp6547
That's how he got the job from Leftwich 4 years ago.

I was hoping my boys would fight for a playoff game this year. I'm guessing they put in Gabbert by mid season to start the new era.
kurupt_kw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #9272
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Jaguars and the Playoffs should never be intertwined.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 08:48 AM   #9273
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Am I alone in thinking that David Garrad as some big thighs????????????

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #9274
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
The Jaguars and the Playoffs should never be intertwined.
They were first in the division in December last year. Just because they are shit on nationally doesn't mean they aren't a solid team. They are not built to go deep in the playoffs but they have a legitimate shot at fighting for the division (especially with Manning possibly missing time) or the last wild card. It's going to be tough but it's possible.

They did upgrade the defence through FA and DT Alualu has been hyped as looking like an All Pro. With Alulalu, Knighton and Poz in the middle I think teams are going to have a very hard time running the ball. They could still get torched in the passing game though. Hopefully Landry makes an impast at safety and can grab a few INT's.

Camp reports from this year and last have been saying McCown has looked better than Garrard. I believe he has a better arm and can make more throws. He doesn't have the legs Garrard does though.

As a Jag fan, I'm looking forward to seeing how things play out.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #9275
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Keep hope alive lol

Old 09-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #9276
kurupt_kw
Veteran Member

It's all I've got Queen. ha ha
Old 09-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #9277
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ lol

I hear ya boo!!!!!!!!!!

Hot mess!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-07-2011, 04:39 PM   #9278
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

This idiot was crying during the lockout, cause he didn't have any money coming in, and he had a lot of bills to pay. You've made millions and millions of dollars over the years and you're crying about finances? Not enough money to pay for a Playgirl magazine subscription or something?

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:52 PM   #9279
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hahahaha

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #9280
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

^^ God damn...........he is so fine.

T.O. talking about if he was DJax he wouldn't play without a contract. STFU! U not DJax, that's why u unemployed negro!!!!!!!!!

T.O. is fine but he gotta keep his mouth shut!

Old 09-08-2011, 10:16 AM   #9281
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

NFL kickoff tonight. I hope Charles Woodson stays calm and doesn't have a great game.

Other than that I think it will be close with the Saints emerging victorious.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:49 AM   #9282
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
^^ God damn...........he is so fine.

T.O. talking about if he was DJax he wouldn't play without a contract. STFU! U not DJax, that's why u unemployed negro!!!!!!!!!

T.O. is fine but he gotta keep his mouth shut!
Was Mark on that show Chips?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2011, 02:16 PM   #9283
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

no manning = colts suck
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:41 PM   #9284
netscape check two
N.I.

Well Collins was one of the main reasons that the Titans had the best record in football a few years back. Let's see if he can repeat that.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #9285
netscape check two
N.I.

Manning's career could be over?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-wp6714

Quote:
Quote: