news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: Who Brought the Heat
Mumm Ra 0 0%
Sense A 1 7.14%
RINO 7 50.00%
Steve Milano 0 0%
Poison Flowerz! 3 21.43%
Ozmosis 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #16
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

Oz no doubt.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

H.Notik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:17 PM   #17
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
no doubt fam, sall love over here. good to see you moving along nicely with the weapons. the man with the Deadly Hands is definitely a good sensei to have, plus i know you kind of startin out and the progress has been real dope. a much bigger, fuller sound

peace fam

word son well i been making beats since i was 14 but i got were i wanted to be in 2008 im still trying to master the art and make my beats sound more fuller but there will be more dope beats droping and im working on my EP RINO gave me the beat he used for the battle so i might throw that in the EP but thanks yo peace!!
obServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 08:11 AM   #18
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good looks on the breakdown Bronze! and peace 2 all who,ve voted so far! i think poison flowerz had the dopest but every1 came correct!
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:09 PM   #19
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for breaking it down BRONZE and 5 KUT!

i also votedd Kamikaze Ninjaz, classic RINO sound. that sounds like samurai witch hunting parties

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #20
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Mumm-Ra - Nice beat , not even saying it in a negative way but it sounded on point like a Wu type beat.thats dope.

Sense_A - you did that shit. I like the movements and the chords.All of it was really good (mixing ,chops , etc)

Rino - FILTHY!!!!! Just like I like it!!!! Dusty than a MF ... crunchy and gritty. Loved the vox sample drops. the intro sounded like a Lord Zero banger...thats ill. nice use of effects.Listened to this twice, downloaded it and shared it on facebook. Thank you and good job sir!

Steven Milano - shit was dope.the record pops were fuckin me up cuz I left the room before the beat started and then had to come back in like "what isss that???" I thought it was my phone. I def like this one but I don't know if the pace of it has a battle stance.lookin for something a lil more rugged to win my vote but this is a really nice track.

OZMOSIS - i didn't like the chops here at all.to busy for me. you still OZMOSIS tho (he is...OZMOSIS echoechoecho) 1

PF! - OH SHIT .... the bass pocket on this is so thick its crazy ...I'm waiting on the beat to get wild but I see that its just this SOLID loop.thats cool.track is nasty but not getting the vote cuz its too laid back.

if it's not obvious - vote goes to RINO

good battle all around here.lot of variety. I didn't submit to this battle cuz there was no sample but now that I heard all these it doesn't seem like a bad idea at all.thats how beat battles go out in the clubs....

big up to everybody that submitted and voted.1
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:15 PM   #21
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my vote went to Rino.

all beats were great. made it tuff for me to decide. the vocal sampples on Rino's is what did it for me. the way it made the whole thing feel and come together.

props to everybody who dropped. not a sinlge beat that i didnt like
Old 08-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #22
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

definetly poizon flowers his stood out the most to me and was so dope a wrote a verse right then and there lol
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #23
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Poison Flowers.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #24
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wish I could have joined, but I was banned for posting a CGI picture of two giant cats tenderly making love to a 12 year old blond boy.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #25
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

props to RINO for the win

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:51 AM   #26
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

PEACE to RINO
obServant is offline   Reply With Quote