news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-05-2011, 03:42 AM   #76
Protect ya Neck!
black

Protect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkey

36 chambers is the best hip hop album ever.

did i do it right?
Protect ya Neck! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:48 AM   #77
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're doing it wrong.

I mean, that producer of theirs, ZARA or some shit, he was completely on some music jacking shit back then. I mean, how can you call that music when he didn't even play guitar?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #78
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lol niggaz is butt hurt cause I shitted on one of their favorite cds, you sound like that other nigga on here who gets mad cause I said his friends were Wack lol haha. Stay thirsty my friends.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:25 AM   #79
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Lol niggaz is butt hurt cause I shitted on one of their favorite cds, you sound like that other nigga on here who gets mad cause I said his friends were Wack lol haha. Stay thirsty my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Don't forget about Cuban Linx & Liquid Swords...Horrible albums

I own a horse
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #80
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

if you do a concept track like mef vs chef, then you need to do it with real rap heavyweights! eli porter vs 50 tyson, now that would be classic material!
Old 09-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #81
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
When these dudes gonna stop fucking around and give us fans what we really want... Mr Excitement 2!!!
this is vital. last decent album wu put out was manifesto, and before that i dont even know. wu seriously needs this. please
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:30 AM   #82
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Definitely. And while we're at it, how about a Hillside Scramblers 2!!!!! Zuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 05:39 AM   #83
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

Fuck all this fuckery lets get down to the real question the Wu nation wants to hear.
When is RADDER VAN & BUDDHA MONK coming out with the true ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX (entirely produced by NICK CANNON) for that nice happy gay R&B sound. Fuck RZA's grimy hardcore soulful punch someone in the face beats witch never gets old, that producers & movie director's grew up on & put BOBBY in there movie's not to mention even got nominated for a grammy. Fuck all that Wu fan's want that happy gay boy R&B sound that sell $$$$ like Lil WAYNE, DRAKE & GHOSTFACE's WIZARD OF POETRY IN EMERALD CITY my favorite Wu solo album.

Last edited by V1LLAIN; 09-06-2011 at 06:16 AM.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 AM   #84
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Old 09-06-2011, 01:05 PM   #85
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

All I gotta add to this is FUCK WU-TANG!

I can't be the only one who's pissed at the fact that I can't turn on the radio or TV or go to a club without hearing Wu-Tang! Shit's played out to fuck!

It makes me sick that artists like Cappadonna's are going triple diamond, while up coming artists like Lil Wayne and Drake are shifting like 300 units!

Matter fact, what we all even doing here!!!...

http://justinbieber.org/forum.php

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #86
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

all my bitch does is play wu-tang, got that pink pussy shit on her ringtones too, shit pisses me off...people should listen to more drake, he's gonna catch a body!!
Old 09-06-2011, 08:58 PM   #87
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

Wu tang?? I didn't know them chinese niggas made music...smh
Old 09-10-2011, 06:54 AM   #88
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Seriously GZA must be the worst lyricist in the history of hiphop. Have you heard the Liquid Swords album, I mean seriously Killah Hills 10304 and 4th Chamber are the worst songs I have ever heard. Also RZA couldn't even produce one classic during 93-97? Ghostface ruined Impossible with his stupid storytelling and man Masta Killa killed INS on Triumph. I actually think Digi Snacks is the best Wu release to date. That shit is a classic, have to congratulate RZA on the beats. Seriously Wu-Tang Clan can learn a thing or two from G-Unit.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote