news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck
Default Apparently Shyheim was gang raped by Raekwon's goons in mid october/early november...

looking for any S.I.N.Y. intel on this

Old 09-13-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, you've outdone yourself this time mashpig.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:44 PM   #3
mashqauck
+-

been missin u 2 how's life bruh!!

heard shyheim was in the iron jungle gettin meated out! where's the n.y. heads with the info!
Old 09-13-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I DRANK SOME SHOTS WIT SHYHIEM LAST 2 YRS AGO AT SOBs HE WAS PRETTY FURIOUS WHEN HE SAW US AND WE LEFT BUMPING RAEKWOn

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:55 PM   #5
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-13-2011, 11:46 PM   #6
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck mash is back .. hows college nigga ?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #7
mashqauck
+-

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
the woman who made my penis raw and bloody with stroke marks so many letters sent and none received

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
fuck mash is back .. hows college nigga ?
shit i fucked up a lot my first year so my gpa is at a 2.7 or somethin but i'm gonna get serious this year and shit possibly. boutta be an english major so i can get no decent paying job and be a starving writer who never publishes his first novel. but they got a tight gym at my school i'ma get buff as shit hopefully and post some ballin ass pictures on here. just been masturbatin' a lot in the campus bathrooms mostly shits weak
Old 09-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #8
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gay wy u not fuckin college sluts ?
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:37 AM   #9
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Shyhims a movie star now, he probably got raped by Patrick Dempsey.

whatsup mash!
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #10
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Someone wants the noodz on this..
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:26 PM   #11
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:12 PM   #12
mashqauck
+-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
gay wy u not fuckin college sluts ?
none of this snot nose bitches like me. it's either my attitude or my small dick but most likely my attitude. i go to a school full of smart, pretentious assholes. i have no idea why i am there. all the people i hang with and all the bitches i fuck with have low iqs and either didnt graduate with me or are in community college!!! i need community college bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Shyhims a movie star now, he probably got raped by Patrick Dempsey.

whatsup mash!
swear to god!!! rae should herb him out and make him one of the dude's who gets robbed in a music video, then throw him a couple hundreds after filming and spit in his face ahahaha that would be very cuban linx status punch you in the face music

just chillin man, smokin blunts and actin hard still
Old 09-16-2011, 10:06 PM   #13
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mash!! What up young hommie?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:23 PM   #14
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashqauck View Post
none of this snot nose bitches like me. it's either my attitude or my small dick but most likely my attitude. i go to a school full of smart, pretentious assholes. i have no idea why i am there. all the people i hang with and all the bitches i fuck with have low iqs and either didnt graduate with me or are in community college!!! i need community college bitches
cmon son, you dont get pussy cuz bitches 'like' you. you get laid after all yall shitfaced. its fucking college !!! enjoy that shit while it lasts, specially you around book smart herbs.. lol u need to bring out the inner ho in em'..