news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #31
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

amazingly, ghostlaced and nicktoochski are the only people that made an intelligent post in this thread. if wu-crop is a microcosm for america, we are all doomed.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #32
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

If you wanna see how doomed society is, type something into search.twitter.com

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:21 PM   #33
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Not 'Insanely Deep' lol, its pretty obvious and its stuff conspiracy theorists and political activists have been talking about for years.

Its good that hes fielding this stuff to the mainstream but I can't give him a massive amount of credit for it.

9/11 was an inside job? I'd have to agree, I've seen enough convincing documentaries to support that, and at the very least what you can say is the US government knew a lot more about the attacks than they admitted. Theres just too many things that don't add up and have never been addressed by the Bush administration.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:19 PM   #34
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Art that was very hurtful. And to think i was thinking of you when I drafted Big Ben as my starting QB this year. <3
Old 09-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #35
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Not 'Insanely Deep' lol,
Sarcasm is lost on most wucorpers

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 09:27 PM   #36
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
amazingly, ghostlaced and nicktoochski are the only people that made an intelligent post in this thread. if wu-crop is a microcosm for america, we are all doomed.
it isn't hard for a person (nicky in particular) to sound intelligent on this topic which was brought up many times on wucorp. nicky could have easily learned the smart thing to say by reading those numerous threads on the topic.

But try a topic which was not done before on wucorp and ask nicky bout it and see if he sounds so intelligent!

Good job nicky, but you don't have me fooled. I see you!

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 10:02 PM   #37
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

As Ghost said the sheer unlikeliness of the World Trade Center being an inside job is staggering.

Why did 7 WTC fall down?

Most likely explanation: It was on fire. The two largest buildings on the planet fucking collapsed right near it and part of one of them hit it.

If they had all collapsed roughly at once it may have looked staged. But impact 1 was at 8:36 am and collapse of 7 WTC was at 5:21 PM.

7 WTC was collateral damage. There was no psychological victory in destroying it. No one died it was evacuated. The destruction of files and information inside was government stuff. It doesn't really make sense to destroy the third building with explosives and the other two with explosives if you're going to crash planes into only two of them. In fact, that looks retarded.

So common sense says it just fell down. Know what else got destroyed? Fiterman Hall.

In fact most of Lower Manhattan was kind of fucked up by the debris and dust and smoke and general shit storm.

911 was a conspiracy perpetrated by retarded Muslim radicals who clearly have no understanding of basic Islamic ideas like Suicide = You Go to Hell and Suicide =/= Martyrdom. That they managed to mostly pull it off was basic evidence of a fundamental weakness of the American sentiment of being untouchable like Eliot Ness. Since then security is much more strict and no real attacks have occurred. Never underestimate crazy people. Look at that nut in Norway who went on a killing spree that would make GTA players disgusted. One man killed over 200 people (or something the facts don't really matter) an organization of retarded militants could with a lot of luck totally fuck up a lot of shit.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 09-18-2011 at 10:11 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 11:05 PM   #38
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

after that fluoride thread i can't take anything anyone says here seriously
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:49 AM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
it isn't hard for a person (nicky in particular) to sound intelligent on this topic which was brought up many times on wucorp. nicky could have easily learned the smart thing to say by reading those numerous threads on the topic.

But try a topic which was not done before on wucorp and ask nicky bout it and see if he sounds so intelligent!

Good job nicky, but you don't have me fooled. I see you!

Hmmm.....i signed up for this site in 2007...six years after the WTC....

Good job Diggy!! From now on i will close my shades when changing cuz your queer self be watchin!
Old 09-19-2011, 12:29 PM   #40
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It doesn't matter when you signed up. You could always go back and look at previous threads. This is what I'm talking about. That statement of yours is a revelation of how dumb you usually are. And convos of 9-11 are far from over - it was a world changing event that is still talked about in 2011.

Old 09-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #41
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I haven't even given my opinion on the matter.

But, I am not of the belief that it was done by the U.S. govt.

I believe that there were warnings it could happen, but they didn't take it seriously.

Maybe they allowed it to happen? I seriously doubt that, being that it took place in one of hte densest area of the country. It makes not sense, looking at it from on the other side and from that perspective, why they would even need to go to extreme lenghts like that.

They didn't need a reason like that to invade Iraq, if thats the correlation you retards are trying to incorrectly make. The WMD theory was adequate enough to get what they wanted.

And they hit Bin Laden's people with missiles back in the 90's under Clinton. So they knew he was a threat and Bin Laden had planned this for a while.

The lack of airport security was appalling, but anyone who has ever flown pre 9/11 knows that this was true.

Conspiracy theorists have yet to come up with any evidence, nor even a decent theory as to why blowing up your landmarks in your biggest city would make any sense at all.

And then flying a plane into your defense building.

YOur trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

YOu can get people to follow that sort of evidence lacking material only if they have a biased to begin with.....like say, believeing any politician is a reptile/human...stuff/people like that.

I don't know. I'm a little more critical of information I recieve from anyone. My IQ is above average and I've been educated enough to be able to rationalize and see the logistical errors in said conspiracies.

From a purely benign standpoint.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:10 PM   #42
diggy
The ABBOTT

Did u just write you are educated enough to rationalize...?

Look up that word rationalize, nicky...do that and get the definition...u used it wrong makin u look uneducated...lol

Old 09-19-2011, 07:31 PM   #43
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
Sarcasm is lost on most wucorpers
Haha well yeah when you're sarcastic in a thread about a subject which isn't funny...

But thats your sense of humor. Hey but no Robbie, I was being sarcastic all along, I was satirizing your post by playing along.

And Dicky, the reason The Government may have been in on it, is pretty obvious, it justified to millions of (stupid) voters why it was a good idea to go to war. Not a good trade, but jesus if you're gonna say you don't believe it then explain all the 'circumstantial' evidence.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:43 PM   #44
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:48 PM   #45
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

looks like the bagground was edited imo pshopped n shit